Pop Century is a great low cost Disney hotel. You get the benefits of staying on Disney property (early/late Magic hours) without the high price hotel. It is a comfortable basic hotel room. Can't beat free transportation to/from the parks at this rate. We've been going to Disney World annually for about 10 years. We have stayed once at the Disney Movies resort and last year we tried the new Animation resort, but we prefer Pop Century and just booked it for our upcoming annual trip!
If you're doing Disney most likely you won't be spending much time in your room, so considering how costly the park tickets are, it is worth the savings to stay at a lower cost hotel - unless you have a bigger budget, then yes - go for an upgraded hotel :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the unforgettable fads of the 1950s through the 1990s all over again. From yo-yos and Play-Doh(R) to Rubik's Cube(R) and rollerblades, this Resort hotel salutes the timeless fashions, catch phrases, toys and dances that captivated the world through the decades. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Disney's Pop Century Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Pop Century Resort
- Disney Pop Century Hotel
- Pop Century Disney
- Disneys Pop Century Resort
- Disneys Pop Century Hotel
- Century Pop
- Disney's Pop Century Resort Orlando, Florida