The third time I have chosen this hotel and it did not let us down.
Great food court offerings especially if you choose the dining plan. Multiple pools and lots of activitys at the main pool to keep kids interested after a greuling day of fun at the parks. Poolside movies etc.
Clean room and bright sunshiny Disney happiness everywhere.
Dont forget to schedule your wake up call and have the kids answer the phon. This time around the call was from Olaf the snowman from Frozen. Quite a treat indeed
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the unforgettable fads of the 1950s through the 1990s all over again. From yo-yos and Play-Doh(R) to Rubik's Cube(R) and rollerblades, this Resort hotel salutes the timeless fashions, catch phrases, toys and dances that captivated the world through the decades. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Disney's Pop Century Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Pop Century Resort
- Disney Pop Century Hotel
- Pop Century Disney
- Disneys Pop Century Resort
- Disneys Pop Century Hotel
- Century Pop
- Disney's Pop Century Resort Orlando, Florida