This is my second stay at this resort and, frankly, I am not sure I would ever want to stay anywhere else. I was recently in Orlando for a convention traveling with my husband, daughter and our 9 month old granddaughter. I called ahead and the hotel staff had a pack 'n play and high chair in the room when we arrived. We had a 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit so everyone had their own space, plus we had a full kitchen. The grounds and pool area were beautiful and very well maintained. There were even outdoor cooking areas if you wanted to grill and picnic.
The staff was very friendly and accommodating. We opted for no housekeeping for a less expensive nightly rate and it was fine. There was a linen closet and trash chute on our floor so we just got fresh linens when we needed them and kept the trash taken out.
The resort is very conveniently located to Seaworld, Disney, and the convention center. Universal was a bit of a hike. There are several drug stores and a Publix nearby. There was also an on site market and restaurant, but we did not try them.
We only had two minor issues. We received one timeshare marketing call about picking up our "welcome package" at 8:30 am which woke the baby. We just unplugged the phones after that. The maintenance carts are constantly ripping through the property so beware. They will run you down. Other than those things we love this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spacious one and two-bedroom villas ranging from 500 to 1080 square feet, complimented by fully furnished kitchens or kitchenettes to make a sunny breakfast to a family feast with separate bedroom(s) featuring The Sheraton Sweet Sleeper, dining/living room, washer/dryer, free in room wireless internet, complimentary parking and no hidden resort fees. This resort is perfectly located on South International Drive on 95 beautifully manicured acres. Four unique pools including a quarter-acre pool with dramatic centerpiece waterfall, playful family interactive pools along with tennis, basketball, fitness centers and picnic areas with barbecue grills are sure to delight every member of the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sheraton Vistana Villages - International Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hotel Orlando
- Vistana Villages
- Sheraton Orlando
- Orlando Sheraton
- Sheraton International Drive
- Sheraton Vistana Villages - International Drive Orlando, Florida