Our friends are owners and we used their points to stay here for 5 days in a 2 Bedroom. It was very large and had everything we needed. Beds were very comfortable. We loved the screened in balcony with the ceiling fan! That was wonderful!
We had time so we opted to do the Timeshare promo for $100. First, do not call it a "breakfast" when it is a Sara Lee in plastic wrap with yogurt, coffee and a granola bar. Just call it what it is, a very light snack/continental type breakfast! We were not expecting a full hot meal but we were a little shocked to see what was offered.
Once we were finally seen by a Rep, she did not start off on the right foot. I have sensitive eyes and wear sunglasses most of the time. I had forgotten to take them off while in the building. The Rep asked me if they were prescription glasses. When I answered "no", she not- so-politely asked me to take them off while we were in there. I was shocked! I couldn't even reply to her I just did it. My husband was a little taken aback as well. When the 2nd rep came in at the end we told her what happened. Of course she apologized, what else was she going to do? That did put a sour taste in our mouths about this resort.
The pools were very nice. We were near the St. Augustine pool. The main pool was very nice as well and we did enjoy it!
We would stay here again if given the opportunity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spacious one and two-bedroom villas ranging from 500 to 1080 square feet, complimented by fully furnished kitchens or kitchenettes to make a sunny breakfast to a family feast with separate bedroom(s) featuring The Sheraton Sweet Sleeper, dining/living room, washer/dryer, free in room wireless internet, complimentary parking and no hidden resort fees. This resort is perfectly located on South International Drive on 95 beautifully manicured acres. Four unique pools including a quarter-acre pool with dramatic centerpiece waterfall, playful family interactive pools along with tennis, basketball, fitness centers and picnic areas with barbecue grills are sure to delight every member of the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Vistana Villages - International Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hotel Orlando
- Vistana Villages
- Sheraton Orlando
- Orlando Sheraton
- Sheraton International Drive
- Sheraton Vistana Villages - International Drive Orlando, Florida