Booked this location on points for a trip up to Orlando on our Honeymoon. The gated property was great and I felt safe leaving our Mercedes rental car out front. At this property they have suites that have kitchenettes, this was great because we could store some items in the fridge. The washer and dryer were perfect because it let us do some laundry while we were there and before our drive to spend the rest of the honeymoon in Key West.
I would definitely stay at this property again because it is a good proximity to all the parks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spacious one and two-bedroom villas ranging from 500 to 1080 square feet, complimented by fully furnished kitchens or kitchenettes to make a sunny breakfast to a family feast with separate bedroom(s) featuring The Sheraton Sweet Sleeper, dining/living room, washer/dryer, free in room wireless internet, complimentary parking and no hidden resort fees. This resort is perfectly located on South International Drive on 95 beautifully manicured acres. Four unique pools including a quarter-acre pool with dramatic centerpiece waterfall, playful family interactive pools along with tennis, basketball, fitness centers and picnic areas with barbecue grills are sure to delight every member of the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Sheraton Vistana Villages - International Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hotel Orlando
- Vistana Villages
- Sheraton Orlando
- Orlando Sheraton
- Sheraton International Drive
- Sheraton Vistana Villages - International Drive Orlando, Florida