This resort is a fantastic place to stay when visiting Orlando. It is close to all the parks, clean and the villas (apartments are very spacious). There are also lots of pools and activities to do throughout the day. The shop is also good too since it is open late. The pool are well maintained and are open till late so you can come for a midnight swim. I would recommend this place to anyone looking to travel to Orlando to experience the major attractions.
We booked through BA and got a good flight and hotel deal.
A car is essential (we got this from ba too).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spacious one and two-bedroom villas ranging from 500 to 1080 square feet, complimented by fully furnished kitchens or kitchenettes to make a sunny breakfast to a family feast with separate bedroom(s) featuring The Sheraton Sweet Sleeper, dining/living room, washer/dryer, free in room wireless internet, complimentary parking and no hidden resort fees. This resort is perfectly located on South International Drive on 95 beautifully manicured acres. Four unique pools including a quarter-acre pool with dramatic centerpiece waterfall, playful family interactive pools along with tennis, basketball, fitness centers and picnic areas with barbecue grills are sure to delight every member of the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Travelbag, Agoda, HotelsClick and Ebookers so you can book your Sheraton Vistana Villages - International Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hotel Orlando
- Vistana Villages
- Sheraton Orlando
- Orlando Sheraton
- Sheraton International Drive
- Sheraton Vistana Villages - International Drive Orlando, Florida