This was our second visit to the resort and basically it is excellent in terms of the facilities and services provided and it's location to shops, restaurants, Disney, etc.
Our only complaint was the constant loud music around the main pool, particularly when the DJ and/or kareoke was on. At times it was more akin to an 18-30 holiday in Ibiza than a 4 star Sheraton resort. It was made worst by the fact that our apartment was immediately adjacent and therefore difficult to escape from.
No doubt we will return, but will insist on an apartment further away from the noise!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spacious one and two-bedroom villas ranging from 500 to 1080 square feet, complimented by fully furnished kitchens or kitchenettes to make a sunny breakfast to a family feast with separate bedroom(s) featuring The Sheraton Sweet Sleeper, dining/living room, washer/dryer, free in room wireless internet, complimentary parking and no hidden resort fees. This resort is perfectly located on South International Drive on 95 beautifully manicured acres. Four unique pools including a quarter-acre pool with dramatic centerpiece waterfall, playful family interactive pools along with tennis, basketball, fitness centers and picnic areas with barbecue grills are sure to delight every member of the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Vistana Villages - International Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hotel Orlando
- Vistana Villages
- Sheraton Orlando
- Orlando Sheraton
- Sheraton International Drive
- Sheraton Vistana Villages - International Drive Orlando, Florida