Sheraton Vistana Villages - International Drive
US$266
US$107
US$91
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$154
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$449
US$505
US$428
Agoda.com
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$213
Orbitz.com
5,484 results
All reviewstime sharemain poolaugustine sectionkeys sectionflagler stationthe key west areafull kitcheninternational drivepirate shipbedroom villawasher dryerfree giftpublix supermarketsales pitchkids pooltimeshare presentationwelcome package
Reviewed 4 January 2010

We love Sheraton Vistana Villages. The rooms have everything including a washer and dryer. The facility is beautiful and has pools, tennis courts, gas grills, and a fitness room. A grocery is right across the street and many good restaurants are close by and pizza delivery is just a phone call away. We stay here every time we come to Orlando if they have room for us.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank Marie C
Reviewed 27 December 2009

sheraton vistana villages is immaculate,the atmosphere is good kids loved it. Our room was lovely even though we were in the older gardens section it was still lovely. the only downside was there was a lot of noise from above and next door apartments so ask for top floor. The pool was great for kids we stayed over halloween and the party they put on was fantastic. The other let down was there was only one small expensive cafe for the whole of the complex and one small shop but the publix supermarket is 2minute drive.To stay here I would definatley recommend a car as it is at the bottom of international drive and nowhere is in walking distance ,but the location is ideal for disney and interntional drive.They do want you to go to the owners meeting but you dont have too,we went and got $75 and half price park tickets which was worth a couple of hours of head pecking at the end you just say no thanks and walk away. Overall we had a great stay.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank alcaManchester
Reviewed 19 December 2009

I decided to give this property a try since I was able to get the great price of $69 per night and plus it was part of the Starwood family (As of Jan 2010 it will no longer be a Starwood property). The property is gorgeous!! They put me in Building 17 at the very back of the property. I was very pleased with my room. It was so quiet and I never heard another person the whole time I was there. Very nicely decorated and I loved the little kitchen it had. There was a small problem with the shower liner. When I walk into the room I could smell a strong odor of mold/mildew and I knew it was probably coming from the showe liner. When I pulled the shower curtain back, Good Golly Miss Molly, there was several large spots of mold on the liner. The next morning, when I left for the day, I showed the girl at the front desk the photos I took of the liner and explained that it really needed to be changed. Now, my room did not come with maid service with the price I received, but they came in and did a VIP cleaing (at no charge) and changed the liner. I would not let this incident discourage anyone from staying at this great property. I would highly recommend these condos and it would be a great place for families that stay for a week or two at a time. It is about a 10-15 minute drive to Universal Studios and for all the those who like to shop at high-end outlet stores, there is a Premium outlet store 2 minutes from this property and the Prime Outlet is a 5 minute drive from Universal Studios. This is a great place and I would definitely stay here again when I come back to Orlando. Happy Traveling!!!

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled solo
3  Thank mrsslovestotravel
GuestResponseOrlando, Manager at Sheraton Vistana Villages - International Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2010

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your comments on Trip Advisor. Please accept our sincere apology for the incident with the shower mildew. I am delighted to know that although your package did not include daily housekeeping, our team provided a "VIP cleaning at no charge." Furthermore, I am pleased to know that this incident will not hinder your future consideration to stay with us.

I would like to clarify your comment about Sheraton Vistana Villages no longer being part of the Starwood family. Please know that Sheraton Vistana Villages will continue to be managed by Starwood Vacation Ownership, which is a division of Starwood Hotels and Resorts.

Thank you again for your time and we look forward to continuing to be your vacation host in the future. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the property directly at 407-238-5000.

Ruben Gonzalez
e-Commerce Sales Manager

Reviewed 18 December 2009

As a group of four adults we stayed at Vistana Villages for a trip to DisneyWorld. We got a great low-season rate of $129/night (the no-housekeeping rate) for a 2/2 thru Travelocity and couldn't pass it up after seeing all the good reviews here at TripAdvisor.

The suite was an ideal set-up for us: 2 bedrooms, two baths, and each bath had dual sinks. The master had a good king bed, a jacuzzi tub, and a separate shower. The other bedroom had two queens. Beds were comfortable, but the linens were a bit crisp!
Plenty of closet space and an in-room safe was provided.
The kitchen was large, like what you would find in a new 2BD apartment. The kitchen was not well-stocked - just the basics, and there was no garbage can. There is a Publix grocery store close by.
The living area was large and well-furnished; the TV had basic cable and HBO.
There was a nice screened patio that overlooked the property's pond with a fountain, and the grounds were well-maintained. There is a common bbq, but due to relentless rain, we did not get to use it or the pool.

A few miles from the hotel is an entertainment area with lots of restaurants to choose from. There is a Benihana across the street.

The staff was very nice and helpful. The welcome desk invites you to sit thru a timeshare presentation, but all you have to say is no if you are not interested.

If you are going to stay in the Disney and not going to stay in the park, this hotel is a great option. All four of us agreed it was a steal and we would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank aqp
Reviewed 3 December 2009

Our 2nd visit this year (2009) Every detail tended to. We had a block off and were completely impressed. Rooms are clean, clean, clean and check in was fast and courteous. The only negative I can express about this place is the restaurant. They need to stick to basics and honesty. Serving a 16oz beer disgused as a 12 or 14 oz beer is not a good practice. The bartenders were not equpped with the right size cups, thus patrons were over charged. Other than that minor crirticism, I cannot say enough good things about this place. Food at the restaurant is marginal but passable. From check in to check out we love this place and will gladly go back again. We give this five star, five stars. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple