“Ok, but there are better Thais around” 3 of 5 bubbles

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Neighbourhood: Millenia
Description: Authentic Thai Cuisine in Millenia area. 90 seats indoor plus patio seatings. Open dialy from 11:00 am. to 09:30 pm.
Zofingen, Switzerland
“Ok, but there are better Thais around”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

We had ordered appetizers ( soup and fried won tons). The food arrived like 10 minutes apart - and the restaurant was empty. The wontons were dark brown and they were small and I found just five of them. The soup was good.
The red and the green curry were ok to good, nothing special.
Overall prices are a little too high for the quality offered.

• Visited May 2014

Pensacola, Florida
“Great food not sure why the bad reviews”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

I read about this place from an Orlando Food Blogger on Twitter and thought I would give it a go. I am so glad that I did. I consider this place a hidden gem. With so many restaurants in Orlando it can be hard to stand out in the crowd. The food at NaraDeva was by far some of the best food that I have had in Orlando. If you go make sure to try the Tapioca Balls as an appetizer if they have any left. After they explained the process in making these I realized it is truly a labor of love. They take forever to make only to be gobbled up like lightening once they are placed in front of you. They are filled with an amazing asian pork barbecue filling. They sound strange, look strange and taste like heavenly bits of goodness that must be tried. The crispy noodle dish was very simple. Simple and delicious. The sesame gravy has the most amazing flavor that is similar to some Chinese dishes I have had but with a thai twist. This has become a must do every time I am on that side of town! Love this place!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Amy H
“Good Food..Horrible Service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

Let me start with the positive..the food here is really rather good, when you get it. We arrived as the night seemed to be winding down at about 8:30 pm. The establishment was still about half full, but it seemed the waitstaff were off duty. The person who appeared to be the owner sat us quickly; however, after 20 minutes nobody showed up. The owner stopped back by our table and said that someone would be with us in a moment and took our beer order. After another 10 mins, he brought our beers after noticing that it had not been done and said he would be right back. 15 minutes later, a waitress walked by and said she would be right with us, to never show up again. A few minutes later, the owner came back to us and took our order...now for ANOTHER wait. Our soup took 30 mins and entree another 30 after that. This was the longest two course meal I have ever had. The good news is that the food was good and the owner kept our beers coming. Too bad that due the extremely long wait our beer bill was about 30 dollars. I probably wont be back just because of the lack of service.

• Visited February 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Orlando, Florida, USA
“Pricey for just ok food.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014

The calamari tasted like they bought it out of a frozen food section in the grocery store and threw it in the oven :( The veggies in my basil rice tasted like they just came out of the freezer too.
Service was good and the atmosphere and decor were great!

• Visited February 2014
Davenport, Florida
“Very good pad thai”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch. Ordered the Thai go to, chicken pad thai. Service was quick and attentive. Food was very good