“Absolute best for a family stay!”

DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando - Disney Springs Area
Ranked #110 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 3 June 2014

My family and I stayed two nights at this hotel. The staff was very, very friendly upon arrival. They even had fresh chocolate cookies to offer in the loby..which was a big hit w/ the kids! Nice clean pool and hot tub as well as an arcade. The staff went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable, even gave my son some free tokens for the arcade. The price was very resonable. The rooms were nice with comfortable beds. I will always come back to this hotel!

4  Thank Wonton30
J-Parkinson, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando - Disney Springs Area, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear guest, thank you for your review! I am pleased you and your family had such a great time, and it's great to read you will be back. We will be more than happy to welcome you once again.

Best regards,
John Parkinson

There are newer reviews for DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando - Disney Springs Area

Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

I was traveling to the area for business but wanted to spend a day at Disney World. This hotel was a good compromise between on property and not. You still have the convenience of the free shuttles but rooms are more affordable. Staff was very friendly. Room was nicely updated, spacious and clean.

• Stayed: June 2014
4  Thank TinaTheRedhead
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We recently stayed at the Doubletree (DT) near Downtown Disney. We researched a lot prior to our trip and it being our first WDW trip, we decided to stay off site. The two main reasons we picked the DT were that I am a Hilton Honors member and the mostly that the rooms are all suites. Our room was great, very spacious and we had a patio near the pool. The pool was nice and kid friendly with a splash pad and a playground. But my complaint about the pool is that the pool bar was closed the entire time we were there. Why have a nice bar area if it is going to be closed the whole time? The only complaint I have about the suite was the housekeeping. They didn't clean until 4 or 5 pm daily. Many times we were back from the parks and our room was still dirty. Another housekeeping note, they never gave us wash cloths throughout the stay. We even complained about it once and they still didn't give us any. Breakfast was buffet style and very good with good selection. We ate dinner one night in the café and it was very good as well. The bar area is very small and it didn't handle the crowd very well. The WDW buses were on time and worth using. Overall it was a good stay, with a few problems. Next time we will stay on a WDW property though.

2  Thank exacta123
Reviewed 2 June 2014

It was like getting two hotel rooms for the price of one! The food was great and for every adult meal you got one kid's meal for free. The only drawback was that the shuttle ride on the way back from the Magic Kingdom was long. Other than that it was the BEST room at the BEST rate that I could have hoped for!

2  Thank Heather L
Reviewed 1 June 2014

There were problems with TV cable; I was told to unplug and re-plug the cable. Easy enough, but why is the guest fixing the cable TV. For four days there were problems for everyone with parking lot gate system. Guests shouldn't have to wait to be let in and let out. Comfortable, clean hotel, but the staff just seemed to accept malfunctioning systems as normal.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank William D M
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I very much enjoyed my stay here. We weren't in the room much because we were at Disney every day but while we were there it was very nice. They allowed me to have a family member check in while I was at Disney even though the reservation was under my name, while some hotels do not allow this. The room was clean and spacious. Our TV was not working upon arrival but a maintenance person promptly came to get it working. We did not use the pool or restaurant, but we shopped in their little market for items we needed. The only small issue we had is one of my family members couldn't sleep because of noise from other guests in the hallways throughout the night, but we didn't say anything to the desk and this is not the hotel's fault. It is a little pricey but that is to be expected from any hotel near Disney.

1  Thank le0412
J-Parkinson, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando - Disney Springs Area, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Thank you kindly for your review. I wish we had been informed about the noise in the hallways, we would have certainly sent someone out to take care of the situation. I appreciate you writing on your experience, and I hope to host you again in the near future.

Best regards,
John Parkinson

Reviewed 31 May 2014

great accomodations and staff that was flexible enough to let us catch the bus to disney and complete check-in process later so we wouldn''t have a long wait for the next bus. Also, put our room near the rest of our extended family even though our check-in was days later.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Travellers also viewed these Orlando hotels
B Resort & Spa
B Resort & Spa
#128 of 340 in Orlando
Best Western Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Resort Area
Radisson Hotel Orlando - Lake Buena Vista

Been to DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando - Disney Springs Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando - Disney Springs Area

Address: 2305 Hotel Plaza Boulevard, located in the Disney Springs Resort Area, Orlando, FL 32830-8439
Region: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Orlando
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#25 Top resorts Hotel in Orlando
#46 Business Hotel in Orlando
#59 Family Hotel in Orlando
#83 Romantic Hotel in Orlando
Price Range: £98 - £220 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando - Disney Springs Area 3.5*
Contemporary All-Suite Disney Springs Resort Area Hotel located in Walt Disney World Resort. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando - Disney Springs Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Doubletree Suites By Hilton In The Walt Disney World Hotel Orlando