My husband and I stayed here for one night during our trip to Disney and used our Hilton Honors points for our 2nd Anniversary. We got a huge suite. The location was top notch - in the Downtown Disney area and it had great views. The suite was incredible. We had our room and bathroom with a huge walk in closet. Beyond those doors was a common room with living room, kitchen, and dining room, then there was another bathroom for the common area. It was probably the biggest hotel room/suite I had ever seen. The hotel staff was great - we received a free bottle of champagne since it was our anniversary. We didn't even ask - a staff member showed up with it. We ordered room service and the food was amazing. My main issue with the stay is that even as a hotel guest, you had to pay an outrageous fee for parking. While I understand as it's a prime location, if you are paying for this high end hotel I feel like there shouldn't be a parking fee. Otherwise our stay was great. I would definitely recommend it for a special occasion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary All-Suite Disney Springs Resort Area Hotel located in Walt Disney World Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando - Disney Springs Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton In The Walt Disney World Hotel Orlando
- Walt Disney Orlando
- Doubletree Hotel In World
- DoubleTree Suites By Hilton Orlando - Disney Springs Area Florida