“Nearly missed this one!”

Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #66 of 3,829 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$15 - US$38
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Northern Ireland
“Nearly missed this one!”
Reviewed 27 July 2012

Walked past this restaurant a couple of times before being advised to give it a go. Food atmosphere and service were all excellent. Well worth a visit as long as you like Frank Sinatra!!

• Korean first
  • Polish first
San Juan
“Just what I needed!”
Reviewed 27 July 2012 via mobile

After a full day of water parks, hot dogs and chicken fingers, we were in need of a good restaurant. We were still wearing our "park wear" and were afraid to be turned away. Delmonico's cought our attention. Maybe it was the neon lights or its claim to be an Italian steakhouse. So many places claim to be just that. We checked the reviews on my iphone and decided to try it. Firstly, we were warmly welcomed. Then, the waitress was friendly and answered all our questions well. I was hesitant to try a steak. How good could a 16 ounce, $24 New York steak be? And with aside of pasta?! We ordered two, one medium-well, one medium-rear and changed the marinara sauce of the side pasta for vodka sauce. Wow, were we surprised! Great steak, perfectly cooked and the pasta was also good. I recommend this place. Great atmosphere and vibe. Great service, do anything to please you, and boy, the steaks.

Exeter, United Kingdom
“Learn your wines people!”
Reviewed 25 July 2012

The food was pretty good, but not amazing. However, upon ordering a glass of white wine the waitress presents me with a glass of rose. I figured fair enough, she must have got the order mixed up, but it turns out, no, she didn't. At Delmonico's apparently rose wines are classed as white wines. What's that all about?? I think I know a thing or two about wine, and having been to the States several times, and Italy 6 times I've never come across this. The waitress even had the audacity to almost argue with me about whether rose is technically "white" wine! I won't hold that against her, but needless to say she didn't get a particularly generous tip. Can anybody else shed some light on this??

Visited June 2012
Florida
“HUGH Portions; Great Food & Service!”
Reviewed 25 July 2012

We went to Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse and celebrated our anniversary. (It's near Sea World.) My wife wanted to have steak (prime rib actually) and while she took a nap I checked out TripAdvisor searching for a good Orlando steak restaurant and found this place.

Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse has a 1950s feel. The restaurant walls are covered with large caricatures of famous Italian movie, TV and entertainment stars. And they played Frank Sinatra songs. Though it was hard to hear ole blue eyes with the noise from a large group nearby. (That's OK- Live and let live.)

Based on the reviews I previously read here, I knew the portions would be HUGE! The food was incredible and impossible to finish in one sitting. Prices weren’t bad, but it’s all ala carte. Considering that we both actually got two meals out one, the price was very reasonable.

I thought my wife would get their feature 24 ounce rib-eye steak (and take some home). Instead she got a salad and Pork Chops Marcella, which was a special that night. When it arrived, she got two THICK chops. She figured she’d get skinny chops.

I skipped the salad and had New England clam chowder (Best I’ve ever had!) and I ordered the one pound lasagna. It came with a dollop of ricotta cheese on top like whipped cream. IMPOSSIBLE TO FINISH IN ONE SITTING!

The food was excellent, as was the service. We commented how quick the meals came out. Like most everyone there, we went home with doggie bags and enjoyed our meals again the next night.

We're adding this to our list of favorite Orlando restaurants! It's now #1!

1 Thank TD2000
New York
“EXCELLENT!”
Reviewed 25 July 2012

Great food, drinks, service, atmosphere and all at modest prices! You will not be disappointed and all the positive reviews here are on the money!