Homewood Suites Orlando-International Drive/Convention Center
US$410
US$386
US$176
US$152
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$154
US$103
US$90
US$478
US$449
US$418
US$321
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$208
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$65
Cancelon
US$89
TripAdvisor
3,194 results
All reviewsmonday to thursdayinternational drivebahama breezewelcome homefree beer and winewithin walking distancefree dinnerevening receptionfull size fridgecomplimentary breakfastmake your own wafflesolive gardenseparate bedroomevery morningale housekitchen areasofa bed
Reviewed 13 August 2014

My parents and I stayed here for a trip to Universal Studios. We booked reservations just a day in advanced for just a 1 queen bed. We actually arrived at around 2pm but asked if we could check in early. They accepted and actually upgraded our room for free without us even asking so we could had a 2 queen room. We had a non-smoking room btw. We made our reservation online but I had also called when we had just reserved the 1 queen, asking if the sofa bed was uncomfortable would they be able to provide another bed and they said the could. I was worried because I saw reviews about how bad it was, unfortunately I forgot to test it.

The room was clean, just a little bit on the older side, but it was comfortable. We had a corner room near the elevator. The floor we were on, I have no idea, but I walked the entire floor and followed the signs until I found myself just going back and forth to find an ice machine that I don't believe existed. I was surprised about channel selections, they had HBO! There's a menu in your little welcome booklet for takeout in the area. There's also a dishwashing machine in the room, which I saw there was a detergent packet provided for. What I was a little surprised wasn't provided, was dish soap. There was some cookware pots and pans in the cabinets and a wine opener too.

I was weary about the internet, because when I went to access I saw the complimentary 1 day internet access, so I thought this was just a 24hr thing because it started counting down when I began access. However, this is just to access it daily, we stayed for 2 nights and I got complimentary access both night and on multiple devices just by restarting it the next day. No problems, no extra fees.

If you carry your room key with you to the surrounding resturants you can get a discount at some of them. However the 7am-9am breakfast is really good. Eggs, hashbrowns, bagels, sausage, juice, milk, coffee (with flavored creamers :D) fruit....etc It's not a first come first serve thing, they'll continue to refill as well. Dinner was good too, the salad bar being there everynight which I love, and the main course. We had chicken stir fry the first night and then bbq chicken the second. Granted this isn't fresh fresh, cooked at the hotel type deal, but it was still quality food and we couldn't complain since it was free. They also had free unlimited budlight tap and wine as well! Just remember there is no free dinner fri, sat, & sun.

The only complaint my parents had was the shuttle to Universal Studios. Because the desk was closed the day we arrived, we went down the next morning, where the desk opened at 7:15am. Now, the shuttle to take you there comes at 7:15am. So even though we were the first ones to get tickets (which are also free), because it took a minute or two the bus had came and went. So we had to wait until 8am. I suggest if this is the case for you, to get your tickets, have breakfast at the hotel, and wait till the second bus. It is very prompt and also comes and picks you up at the park as well starting at 4pm. To get to the park it was a 20-30min ride, much shorter on the way back though since there was hardly no one on the shuttle back, we took the 4pm.

The pool was nice, there's also a hot tub. I noticed a grill outside too that I assume guests can use. There's 24-hr coffee near the front doors. My parents forgot toothbrushes and there's a convenience store in the hotel but the toothbrushes were like $2.50/each.

2  Thank Ashley W
Pauli P, Assistant General Manager at Homewood Suites Orlando-International Drive/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Thank you very much for your review of our hotel. Guest comfort and satisfaction are of the utmost concern to us and our hotel. We are committed to making every possible effort to provide comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We can't wait to welcome you home again on your next visit to Orlando!

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

All the previous reviews are spot on - just one thing to add...

They have the best pillows I have ever slept on. I even for one dark sneaky moment thought about taking one home with me!!!! - not enough space in my hold luggage though - jokes!

God I miss those pillows :(

Stayed: August 2014

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is our goal to exceed every guest’s expectations while you are with us. We can’t wait to welcome you home again on your next visit to Orlando!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

We have just returned from a two week holiday at Homewood Suites. Having read good things on Trip Advisor about this hotel we decided this was the one for us and we were not disappointed. Check in on arrival was quick and easy and hotel staff were friendly and welcoming.

We stayed in a one bedroom suite with our 12 yr old son, he was sleeping on the sofabed in the lounge. We literally just have one negative about the room and that was the sofabed was quite old and not very comfortable but we put extra blankets under the bottom sheet which made it a lot better. Our bedroom was roomy with a huge bed (so comfy!) a good size wardrobe with secure safe (no extra charge), dressing table, drawers, large TV and a large bathroom with seperate sink area. Our maid was fabulous, she cleaned the room daily and we always had clean towels in the bathroom. The lounge area (in addition to the sofa bed) has an arm chair, large TV, drawers for extra storage. There is then a great little kitchen area with a table and chairs should you want to prepare your own meals, the fridge is huge which was good as we filled it with bottled water to take out with us daily.

Breakfast is complimentary and can get busy, we preferred to be up and out so mainly went down anywhere between 7.00-7.30am. Food on offer was great, plenty of tea/coffee, soft drinks machines, fresh fruit, breads including fruit bread, bagels and muffins for toasting, yoghurts, granola. The hot breakfast differed from day to day but generally included scrambled eggs, sausage, hash browns etc. Not forgetting the waffle makers with a full range of toppings!!

Homewood also offer a welcome home meal in the evenings Monday to Thursday, we only ate this once due to us having planned our evenings already out and about but it was lovely, they provide a timetable of the menus so you know the theme for each evening in advance and in addition to food there is complimentary wine and beer available.

The location of the hotel is just fantastic. Parking is free and and plenty of spaces available. Literally less than 5 minutes walk to the restaurants on International Drive.

We drove down to The gulf coast during our second week and stayed for two nights in different hotels. We can honestly say we were looking forward to returning to our suite at Homewood and were really glad to get back. As it says on the tin it's "just like coming home"!

Definitely one to book if you want easy access to bars, restaurants etc. and a short drive to Universal, Seaworld & Wet n Wild. Pool not great so don't book with a relaxing day by this in mind. It doesnt get any sun as it is so hemmed in in the middle of the building but we knew that by the photos we had seen and didnt let it put us off. We had unlimted flex tickets and so used Aquatica (at Seaworld) as our rest and relaxation place in between our park days.

Absolutely brilliant stay and we would return tomorrow if we could.

4  Thank Gill G

Thank you very much for your review of our hotel. I am very glad that you are looking forward to return home soon in the near future. We are committed to making every possible effort to provide comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is our goal to exceed every guest’s expectations. We can't wait to welcome you home again on your next visit to Orlando!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

I can not say enough about this hotel! All bathrooms were spotless! Paulie, the manager, was always visible and very personable. Our room was very comfortable and clean as well as the pool area. They provide a complimentary breakfast buffet all week and dinner Mon-Thurs. I will definitely be back! Great job Paulie and Staff!

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Returning yet again to Homewood Suites it was very like coming home. Yes, we've visited this hotel well over a dozen times over the years, mostly as a family, occasionally as a subset, attending a convention (Megacon is a fabulous event nearby, but thats another story).

Friendly faces, happy helpful staff, plus the now-familiar awesome rooms......ah yes, we're home again!

Checkin took no time at all, within three minutes of arrival we're in the room, bags stashed, valuables in the complimentary safe.....then we change and head down to the afternoon (5-7pm) buffet - great to get some food into the family after our long trip - even better that its again complimentary, as always.

Then its down to the awesome task of having a holiday......lots of things nearby, whether walking or driving. Just 50 yards away is one of the best Tourist Offices in Florida too - despite our many trips to this specific hotel, we still visit the tourist office to find out the latest things to do - and Orlando never disappoints. Homewood Staff can help you also - just ask at the front desk.

This is one of the reasons we return to this specific hotel so many times - the staff. They truly are world class. Shout out to Elita, Angelica, Nick, Megan and Cody!There's a ton of other hotels in this great location, but none (that I found) have the great staff, plus the ability to cater SO well for individuals, families and...ell, everyone really, of all ages, all under one roof.

Kids spent several mornings in the pool (always clean, lots of towels etc), while us older kids had plenty of restaurants and shopping to get into during the VERY hot July afternoons.

My parents, (now in their 70's) have stayed here also and loved it as the rest of the family did.
We're now busy planning a trip for all 3 generations for next year. Where will we stay? Only 1 hotel on our wish list - the Homewood!

Room Tip: All rooms are good - yes I've stayed on most floors and at the front and back over the years. Never had a noise problem. The beds here are some of THE most comfortable I've ever slept in.
1  Thank KevinMcD11

Thank you very much for your review of our hotel. It was nice to see you back home again. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are committed to making every possible effort to provide comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations. It is our goal to exceed every guest’s expectations. We can't wait to welcome you home again on your next visit to Orlando. Hope to see you soon!