Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Equity Row
Ranked #255 of 339 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 17 April 2013

My room was very comfortable and clean I felt like I was at home. Hotel was quiet. Bed was very comfortable. Wish I could have stayed longer. Nina was on duty when I checked in and when I checked out. She was so sweet, always smiling and willing to help.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Linda B
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Equity Row, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2013

Linda - Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that your stay was pleasant, I will definitely let my staff member know about the great service she provided. Our goal is to wow our guests and exceed their expectations .

Reviewed 6 April 2013

The hotel is dirty and smells. The rooms are large and well laid out and have opening windows. The whole building needed professional cleaning and sanitizing, it was well past anything less. I was not expecting luxury but clean and odour free would have been nice.
The location was good, very quiet. Shops and restaurants across the road. The hotel staff were polite and pleasant and were always helpful
Had the rooms been clean they would have been comfortable but the standards were completely unacceptable throughout the building.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 204sunny204
Reviewed 28 March 2013

Boy talk about unnecessary complaints. This hotel couldn't be anymore comfortable for my husband and I. We were planning our trip for months so that means I searched online everyday for hotels and read reviews good and bad from probably every hotel in orl. Check in took maybe 5 mins and thanks to ALLI she made our 6 day stay very pleasant. We had no problem with our room or bathroom,neva saw suspicious people hanging around or heard any noise while we were there. This hotel could be out the way if your not driving but if ur jus relaxing, the plaza across the street has a little shopping and dining for u.There is a Walmart and dollar tree across the street so u can gt grocery an cook ur dinner or lunch or mayb even breakfast because they usually just have muffins an tea,coffee or cocoa. As adults we were capable of cleaning after ourselves so having a maid cleaning after us wasn't needed.We went the first wk of March so we cudnt enjoy the pool while there because of the cold but we did go one evening an it was clean and was cleaned during our stay. We had no problems getting fresh linens(THANX ANTOINETTE),our phone worked an so did our television. I have no complaints about my stay at homestead and definitely will stay here again.Thanx for a great stay and beautiful smiles!!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank nina j
Reviewed 26 March 2013

ok for the price. hallways smelled, so did room but turn on the AC and a little febreze and the room was ok, but do not turn off AC when you leave the room or you have to start over with the air freshener. some staff do not know enough about places in the area. Bed too hard for my taste, not enough TV channels.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank thomas k
Reviewed 19 March 2013 via mobile

Pros: under $50 night, cooking facilities in suite, pool, across from Mall, flat screen TVs
Cons: carpets in elevators dirty and worm, bathrooms tired, chipped mirror, rooms are tired.

There are better options in the area, like Extended Suites deluxe next door or hotels near International Drive. If this was ur first intro to Orlando, you'd be disappointed.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank ozeeboy
Reviewed 17 March 2013 via mobile

The cleanliness of this hotel is terrible! I can not stress this enough the hallways smell badly and as soon as I went to take a shower we found what seemed to be pubic hairs in the shower curtains and tub so disgustin!!!

I happened to have a terrible allergic reaction when going into the room and laying on the bed and I am sure it was from the bed comforter which looked dirty and old like it has never been washed; We were staying for more than 2 weeks in the hotel so we wanted to swap rooms as I kept sneezing none stop! Eyes were extremelly red every time i layed on the bed, my boyfriend asked the lady at the front desk of we could switch rooms and all she said was "is probably her problem you guys should bring your own bed sheets and that should help" what?! Own bed sheets in a hotel?! Seriously we aske her again the next day and she refused to help so we waited until some one else was at the front desk to switch rooms.

They dont clean the rooms daily unless you stay there for more than a week which we have and our room still hasnt been cleaned yet im surprised people don't get infections at this place. I don't think I will be staying here again

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Due to all hotels being booked in Orlando near my office, I booked this one. I have never in my life smelled such a horrid room! It was reminiscent of a bar bathroom. If the smell wasnt bad enough, the carpet was sticky, bed hard as a rock and the light switches did not work. Will never stay in a Homestead again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Travellers also viewed these Orlando hotels
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Commodity Circle
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Ctr - 6443 Westwood
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Center - Sports Complex
Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Orlando South
WoodSpring Suites Orlando Clarcona

Been to Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Equity Row? Share your experiences!