“Excellent Hotel”

Baymont Inn & Suites Florida Mall
Ranked #290 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 14 July 2009

We just returned from a one week stay at this hotel. This hotel is excellent value the room was clean, beds very comfortable, pool and grounds were kept nicely. The staff are extremely friendly from the front desk clerks to the housekeeping. We recommend this hotel highly.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 July 2009

The hotel room was extremely comfortable. Me and my 2 young children stayed there 5 days and everything was great. The service was prompt and efficient. The staff was friendly and they even seemed concern about my kids. When they came to my room to clean and my kids answered the door they made sure I was there and that I didn't leave them alone.
My kids were also able to play on the back patio area. The pool was very clean and heated. And the beds and floors were clean also. I normally take extra bedding with me because my kids are highly allergic. I didn't have to use them at all. We even walked bare-footed. And, the front desk clerk checked me in 1 hour early.
Breakfast was simple and healthy. They served muffins, yogurt, waffles etc. Nutritious free food with room service available. The coffee was heavenly. Check out was fast but I didn't want to leave. The 24 hour fitness room was awesome. I would highly recommend this hotel to people who want a comfortable clean hotel while on a budget. It was quiet and uncrowded also.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank phasven
Reviewed 19 June 2009

we stayed there for 5 nights... it was a combi offer 190.- with flight from Baltimore to Orlando included. We actually didn't expect much but were really suprised when we arrived.

The hotel is nice with a lot of plants. The pool was clean with free towels, room size was ok with fridge and microwave.
Despite previous comment, the room service was good and the room was far from dirty.

If you don't expect a placa suite you will enjoy your stay.

Stayed: June 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 June 2009

I stayed here for a week with my mother-in-law, niece, and daughter just recently and I was quite impressed. I am always cautious when booking a hotel so I read every review I can get my hands on and this one had the lowest amount of bad reviews....and for good reason. The hotel was very clean inside and out, the staff was very very friendly and willing to talk, the rooms were cleaned every day and given a personal touch with the kids toys. The only complaint I have about the entire hotel is that the breakfast plates were way too small...THAT'S IT! If I am every in Florida again I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with family

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank PeeWee56
Reviewed 25 April 2009

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orlando
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
#288 of 340 in Orlando
Florida Mall
Red Roof Inn Orlando South - Florida Mall
Grand Hotel Orlando
#200 of 340 in Orlando

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Florida Mall? Share your experiences!