“Great Hotel in a Fab location”

Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs™ Area
Ranked #146 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 1 November 2011

Spent 4 days in disney, this hotel is in an excellent location with complimentary shuttle buses that frequently drop off and pick up at all the disney parks. Friendly staff and ver clean, modern rooms - thought the market street deli in the lobby was great for breakfast coffee and bagels. This hotel is a 5 minute walk from Downtown Disney which is great for in the evening. Would recommend this hotel to anyone and would have no hesitation in staying here again

Reviewed 1 November 2011

Got away to Orlando for Halloween weekend to eat at Vito's Chop House and some fun scares. I almost always book hotels through Priceline, no exception here. Very nice hotel, little bit old but not worn. Lots of rooms, some suites with balconies I think. Requested two doubles instead of king, small bathroom with additional vanity/sink area outside. I sleep light so I enjoy a quiet hvac system and this one was. Nice pool area, twin level hot tubs both open till 11 P.M. Decent little sports bar in lobby, snack menu till midnight. In addition to their own restaurant they have a Benihana's on site. Downtown Disney within walking distance. $10 for self park with in/out priveleges.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 October 2011

Some of the other reviews don't even sound like they are talking about the same property! We travel a lot and you can overlook an older property condition in a high traffic area if the service is good and if the staff remedies any problems. Our room was not ready on check-in, but the front desk brought our keys to bar where we were having a late lunch. The bell service had already taken our luggage up. We used the business center, same day laundry service, package handling, and conceirge services-all with excellent results. Our room had "crazy ants" that don't sting and maintenance handled it right away. Housekeeping was friendly. Our refrig/mini bar had been accidently unplugged and we had no cold drinks the first day. We ate at Benihanas in the lobby and it was very good and reasonably priced considering the venue. We used the 24 hour market to purchase breakfast foods and drinks. The conference area was suitable for our meetings with average food service. The bar prices were high but not unexpectedly so for the resort location. Food service was good. Employees and staff were friendly and helpful all the way around. We used the bus service to get to and fro Epcot one evening which was convenient. Downtown Disney is within walking distance. Nice pool area. Would stay again.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 31 October 2011

I booked one night at this resort because I wasn't able to add another night to my stay at a disney hotel. If I would have known how beautiful and accommodating this resort would be I would have booked my entire disney vacation here! The staff was so very helpful! The room was impeccable! The deluxe bedding, internet TV, the restaurants in the resort...all top notch! I would definitely stay here again. Plus Downtown Disney was a short walk away!

Reviewed 31 October 2011

I needed to attend a 3 day seminar at the Hilton Walt Disney World. This hotel is great for business. Plenty of conference rooms and areas for break out sessions. There is also a nice bar right there at the start of the convention rooms.

I brought my wife, 2 kids and mother. We upgraded to a junior suite on the ground level. The room had plenty of size. But the beds were too soft and the room was a bit worn.

The lobby has been updated, but the rooms aren't as nice as you'd expect at the Disney Hilton.

2 pools and a kiddie pool are available and easy to access.

Location is right across from Downtown Disney. Lots to do with the family or on your own.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 27 October 2011

I was scheduled to stay here, booked it months in advance, confirmed again months in advance, only a week ago received an email confirmation. I was excited to stay as we selected the hotel for the "extra magic hours". Just today I got a call, they are now oversold and moving me to another property. Bye-bye Magic Hours! They gave me a take it or leave it offer for other accommodations. This was a bait and switch plain and simple. I USED to respect Hilton.

4  Thank Tim H
Reviewed 27 October 2011

We were very impressed with the staff. The lobby was great. However, when we got to our room it was just so-so. We had requested a refrigerator for my son's medicine. They brought us one that looked like it had been in a college dorm for about 10 yrs. It leaked and made an awful noise. We got that one replaced and that one wasn't much better. We paid for an upgrade to be on the executive floor, only realizing they had done away with the snacks in the evening (which is why we did it for our kids). The pool was nice. The beds were ok....not what I think of when we normally stay with hilton. It just didn't have the WOW factor.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family