Stayed here with our two young grandchildren 4 nights.
Excellent location. Across the street, literally, from the Disney Village, which has a variety of restaurants, all of which are less expensive and more appealing than the hotel restaurants. There is shuttle bus service every 30 minutes to the parks and the Hilton is where the buses start and the first stop on the way back.
The staff is very pleasant and very helpful.
What's not so hot? Parking, if you have a car, is pricey. Internet access, if you are not a Hilton Honors member, is way overpriced and, in any event, it isn't very fast. Has the usual "resort" pricing of $4 for a soft drink and so on.
Housekeeping is okay. But the double beds seem small, though they are comfortable. HVAC is awful. You can't set the temperature below 68 - and my sense is that it never gets there. Rooms are very dry. I woke up in the middle of every night and in the morning with a very dry and scratchy throat. The walk-in shower in our room was great, though water pressure was low. Sink space is very limited, though.
Pricing seems high for what you get in the "standard" room.We never visit Disney World in-season and off-season they seem to run reasonably aggressive promotions.
Overall, a solid 3-stars. If I got good pricing, I'd stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista is located in the Walt Disney World® Resort, connected via Skybridge to the best of Disney shopping, dining and entertainment at Disney Springs®. Experience the ideal getaway in one of our 814 deluxe guest rooms or upgrade to a junior suite, one-bedroom suite, or even an upper floor guest room for stunning views of Disney Springs®. The resort also features seven restaurants and lounges, a 24-hour marketplace serving Starbucks® coffee, two outdoor resort pools, 24-hour fitness center and business center. As an official Walt Disney World® hotel, our guests enjoy complimentary, continuous shuttle transportation to all Disney theme parks, a Disney character breakfast Sundays at Covington Mill and an on-site Disney Store. Beginning January 1, guests of the hotel will have access to Walt Disney World theme park Extra Magic Hours benefit! Theme park admission and special voucher received at check-in will be required. Valid for stays through December 31, 201 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Alpha Holidays Limited, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs™ Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton In Walt Disney World Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Hotel Orlando
- Walt Disney Orlando
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs™ Area Florida