We've stayed here a few times. The last being in April. If our preferred hotel (Hilton Bonnet Creek) is booked we usually will try to stay here. You can't beat the location of the hotel. Especially, being able to walk across the street to Downtown Disney. We've always found the staff to be friendly, courteous & helpful. The pool area and the grounds are nice.But, during this stay I found our room to be a bit dirty & getting tired and old. As a Hilton Honor Member it's a little disappointing to have to say that. Because of the location...We'd probably stay here again. But, if we do...it's because our first choice has no availability.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the Disney Springs™ area, the Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista hotel is steps from exciting theme parks and popular tourist attractions. Shuttle transportation to Disney Theme Parks is included in your stay. On Sundays, take the kids to a Disney Character Breakfast. Relax in two outdoor, heated swimming pools, children's spray pool or tropical outdoor spa. Savor a variety of cuisines at one of the seven restaurants and lounges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs™ Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton In Walt Disney World Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Hotel Orlando
- Walt Disney Orlando
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs™ Area Florida