My fiance and I recently stayed here for my birthday weekend. The hotel is very nice and clean. The staff was very friendly. The nicest part of the hotel is the location. We went to Animal Kingdom during the day. There was a bus leaving every 30 minutes to take guests from the hotel to Magic Kingdom or Animal Kingdom (and from those two, the monorail gets you everywhere else). Then that night we just walked 5 minutes across the street to downtown Disney for birthday dinner. It was really nice to be able to walk so we could avoid parking and we could drink some delicious Bailey's shakes without worrying about being a little tipsy. :) All in all, great place, and would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the Disney Springs™ area, the Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista hotel is steps from exciting theme parks and popular tourist attractions. Shuttle transportation to Disney Theme Parks is included in your stay. On Sundays, take the kids to a Disney Character Breakfast. Relax in two outdoor, heated swimming pools, children's spray pool or tropical outdoor spa. Savor a variety of cuisines at one of the seven restaurants and lounges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda and TravelUp so you can book your Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs™ Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton In Walt Disney World Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Hotel Orlando
- Walt Disney Orlando
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs™ Area Florida