“Incredible Value, Great Food & Great SeaWorld Location”

Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld
Ranked #76 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 30 March 2011

I will definitely stay here again! I booked this room 8 months in advance and for 4 people we got a room with breakfast included for $115 a night! The breakfast was phenomenal - Quiche, eggs made to order, potatos, pancakes, fruit, bisquits and gravy, cereals, donuts, belgian waffles with any type of toppings and so much more. The food was excellent quality and the service matched. The waiters/waitresses were very friendly and provided great service.

While the hotel was booked for the night, we never heard a peep from anyone in nearby rooms or in the halls. It was very quiet.

In addition they provided free 'Quick Queue' passes for the rides at SeaWorld which we used in addition to free sky tower passes and the Flamingo paddle boats. I was so mad we tried to eat a meal at SeaWorld before heading back to the hotel and spent $60 on crappy food, where we likely would have had a much better meal here.

They had a shuttle to SeaWorld, but you might as well walk. They only made one other stop on the way there, but this hotel is 1 small block away from the end of the SeaWorld parking lot. This also saved us $15/day of SeaWorld parking, a plus.

All in all, I wouldn't look anywhere else next time I visit Orlando, I will book here.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank LounBee
There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld

Reviewed 11 March 2011

good hotel for visit sea world and universal studio s , shopping mall and outlet.

clean hotel , strong internet,

i like swimming pool

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 February 2011

My wife and I (both retired executives, and multi-year Hilton Diamonds) visit Florida each winter, then tour Europe each summer. Having stayed in hundreds (if not thousands) of hotels during our business years, and now in our leisure years; we know goodness when we see and experience it. A few years ago, we visited HGI Seaworld for a few days, then moved on to other Florida cities. Last year, we visited this property, stayed a month, but had prior commitments, so we moved on to Miami and Key West to enjoy other Hilton properties. This year, we decided to visit HGI Seaworld, over the year end holidays, with plans to move on to other Hilton properties though out Florida in January and February. Once the holidays were over, my wife and I realized that there were still interesting things to do at Millienium Mall, Florida Mall, and the two Premium Outlets; so we decided to extend our stay for a few more weeks. (The hotel is located between many nice shopping areas, and down the road from Disney attractions). After enjoying our shopping, we learned about Islewood, Bay Hill and the interesting lake properties around Orlando suburbs. So we spent many days looking at what real estate opportunities may be available in the area. Each morning we enjoyed our cooked breakfast, and after a few days, Gary (the restaurant manager) came to our table and let us know that it was nice to have us as his guests, and that his staff, Pilar, William, Guillerimo, Jose, Christina and others felt like we were part of the family. Each morning they greeted us with a smile and ushered us to a table that they kept especially for us.
Then one morning it was obvious that with a full hotel, the breakfast staff was stressed because of a large convention, at the Convention Center on International Drive. That morning a tall handsome gentleman came over to our table and helped clean some of the plates, but took time to greet us and let us know that he had seen us, but we hadn't had a chance to chat. It happened that the gentleman was Mike, (the hotel's general manager) who was helping to serve the customers (one busy morning). His willingness to pitch in and serve the guests impressed us to no end. It was obviously his lead, that was what was behind "The Good Spirit of Warm Friendly Service" at the hotel.
To make a long story short, we enjoyed getting to know Mike and his wonderful staff. Each time we passed the front desk, Patricia, Chris, Annie, Steven (and all the others managed to give us a smile, and say "Good Morning" or "Good Afternoon". In fact, after a hard day of shopping, it was nice to hear one of Mike's staff say..."Welcome Home"

On our final night; as I looked out the 7th floor window and was enjoying "The Seaworld fireworks" for the 52nd time this stay; I felt my wife's hand on my shoulder. I looked over at her, and saw that she had a tear in her eye. I said honey, what's wrong? She said:"I hate to leave home tomorrow".
We decided not to buy a home, or condo in Florida. We'll just plan to return next year to our home away from home. Thanks, Mike, Gary and your entire staff for helping to end our 2010 with joy, and to kick off our 2011 with "Fantastic Memories".

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank vernkaye
MikeFatta, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2011

Dear Mr. Kaye,

On behalf of all the Team Members, I want to thank you for the kind words and compliments about the hotel and the staff! I have shared your feedback and everyone was elated about your comments. Everyone asked to say hello to you and Mrs. Kaye and that you are missed. I have assured everyone that you will be returning in December!

It was a pleasure to have served you and Mrs. Kaye during your time here in Orlando, as well as getting to know you and learn of our common ground in Toronto and Buffalo that we shared.

Again thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your return to your home here in Orlando!

Have a great year and safe travels.

Reviewed 30 January 2011

Booked this hotel on Priceline and got a good deal. Close to Disney and shopping, decent and clean.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
MikeFatta, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2011

Good morning and Greetings from Orlando!

My name is Mike Fatta, the General Manager of the Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld and would like to say thank you for staying with us during your recent trip to Orlando. On behalf of all the Team Members, we appreciate that you have shared your positive comments about our hotel.

We certainly hope that you stay with us again if your travels bring you back to Orlando!

Regards,

Reviewed 29 January 2011

We stayed here for the 2011 PGA merchindise Show in Orlando Florida. 5 stars. Great Stay Great Sleep great Location. Also It was sold out which I was impressed about. last year it was not. Great job guys hope I get to stay with you again real soon.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business

Greetings from Orlando!

It is always a great event for Orlando to host the PGA Merchandise Show and we all welcome this show every year! We appreciate your business and that you chose to stay with us again this year. I have taken the liberty to share your 5 Star ratings and comments with the Team Members; and they were certainly pleased with the comments.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to next visit in Orlando.

Reviewed 12 January 2011

We had three rooms which were spacious and very clean with two of them overlooking SeaWorld at the back of the hotel, which was great to view the Seaworld firework display on New Years Eve.
One room was for my daughter and her two children one being three months old asked for crib no problem.
This hotel has a great atmosphere the Hilton associates are always only to pleased to satisfy no matter who they were dealing with ie. an adult or my seven year old grandson

In the morning you can get free coffee in the bar which I used daily while I waited for the family for breakfast while watching the news on the TV and using my laptop to use the free internet connection yes FREE

The restaurant/bar serves excellent food no matter what meal or snack you choose. . Seaworld is a five minute walk away or use the hotel shuttle service which also goes to the other main parks,

I don't know what else to say other than Great Hotel, Great Loaction and Fantastic Associates.
Highly recommended

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank carrekei

Hello from Orlando!

From all of the Team Members, we would like to express our thanks for staying with us during your recent trip with your family to Orlando. I have shared your comments regarding your experience and certainly everyone was pleased with all the positive comments.

I would also like to inform you that as of March 1, 2011 the hotel will be parterning with SeaWorld to provide all of our guest additional benefits at the SeaWorld parks here in Orlando. So if you are traveling back to Orlando with your family next year, the benefits will even be greater!

Again thank you for your business and providing us the feedback.

Reviewed 1 January 2011

We are big fans of the Hilton chain and often stay at a Hilton, when we travel. I'm VERY picky about hotels .. I'm a "hotel snob" if you will haha .. For New Years Eve, we booked The Hilton Garden Inn Sea World. The hotel is clean and quaint. The fridge and microwave in the room was a great bonus. Also, if you get a view of Sea World ... you get a view of THE FIREWORKS! They don't do the fireworks year 'round, so make sure to find out ahead of time, so that you won't be disappointed. The hotel *is* in walking distance from Sea World, HOWEVER, between the hotel and Sea World, is a 4 lane highway (which isn't bad to cross) and their parking lot. So if you plan on walking, you have to walk from the hotel, across the 4 lane highway and through their parking lot. If you are a sprinter, it can be done in 15 mins or so lol .. if you're a walker, you're looking at a good 25-30 minute walk. The hotel provides a shuttle to Sea World that leaves at 9am and comes back at 6pm.

The front desk staff were great. We were able to get an early check in and a late check out, no problem. The free wifi was also a HUGE bonus! As we had ipods, laptops and an ipad, that would need wireless. We were very happy to find out their wifi is free. It's the simple things in life right? I really dislike paying for wifi .. to me it seems like it's become a basic technology that is just a part of life lol ... so paying for it, annoys me haha .. OH and the free parking was great too!

There are really no complaints. Everyone was great. Since we have Sea World passes .. this will now become the hotel that we stay at whenever we don't want to drive home.

Thank you Hilton Garden Inn Sea World. You gave us a great stay for a much needed get away with friends! See you again soon!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends