Not the fanciest or most modern looking of hotels, but it was a great stay. As mentioned in previous reviews the staff are really friendly and will help you out any way they can. Standard room, decent size, air con is a tad loud but does make the room nice an cool. Buffet style breakfast, although staff do bring coffee/tea and OJ. Location is a wierd one for anywhere on international drive as it is so long, we had no idea it was such a distance from one end to the other. The hotel itself is great for sea world and discovery cove, easily walking distance for sea world, discovery cove is about 5 minutes drive at most from sea world. There is a bus stop right outside the hotel where you can get the bus that goes all the way along i-drive, the bus service was quite poor and it would cost far too much to get taxis everywhere, alot of times we waited more than 20 minutes for a bus only to see one go past with the FULL sign on-THIS OBVIOUSLY CANT BE COUNTED AGAINST THE HOTEL, just that it relates to the location thing, although renting a car would cancel this out. As most people will be going to discovery cove/sea world/busch gardens/disney world, the location is fantastic. At night we mostly got the i-ride bus down a few stops to a busy area with restaurants, bars, then taxi back which after tip was generally less than $15.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld where Orlando's most exciting attractions are just around the corner! Conveniently located in the International Drive Resort Area next to SeaWorld and 1/2 mile from Discovery Cove where you can swim with the dolphins. Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure are just five miles away. Complimentary scheduled transportation is provided to all the major attractions. The Hilton Garden Inn is an official On-Site SeaWorld hotel that offers amenities and discounts not found at other hotels. Guests staying with us will receive guaranteed entry to SeaWorld and Aquatica; early entry to SeaWorld on select days; discount at gift shops and restaurants; and the opportunity to reserve the Ultimate Quik-Queue front of the line pass, complimentary (limited quantities daily). A multitude of restaurants, shops and entertainment venues are also within a short ride from our Orlando, Florida hotel on the I-Ride Trolley (the trolley has a stop directly in front of the hotel). Moreover, we offer complimentary transportation to the area's three most famous attractions: Walt Disney World(R), Universal Studios and SeaWorld. We are the closest, most affordable hotel near SeaWorld, offering Hilton quality at an affordable price. Be our guest next time you visit Orlando, Florida and discover true hospitality at its best. The Hilton Garden Inn at SeaWorld participates in Hilton HHonors(R), the only hotel reward program that offers Points & Miles(R) and no blackout dates. Whether on the road for personal or business reasons, Hilton Garden Inn offers the reliable amenities and services for guests to sleep deep, stay fit, eat well and work smart while away from home. Everything...Right where you need it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Orlando At Seaworld Hotel Orlando
- Orlando Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Orlando
- Hilton Garden Inn Orlando At SeaWorld Florida