“Quick efficient check in”

Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld
Ranked #70 of 336 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersSilver level
Lawrenceville, Georgia
“Quick efficient check in”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Very pleased with our stay at Hilton Garden Inn, Orland at Sea World. Check in was a breeze with friendly guest services manager, Brian Sipes. Facility is currently being renovated and was able to stay in a newly renovated room. Quite pleased with our enjoyable stay. Thanks!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank J S
Brian S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
Hello J S,

Thank you for your review and for the kind words! It makes me so happy to see our hard work paying off. I hope we get the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Have a great day hopefully we’ll see you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (215)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 November 2013

We were very happy with our room. It was spacious and clean and the beds were very comfortable. We also ate breakfast in the restaurant every morning. The food was fresh and delicious and the wait staff were very friendly and attentive. We will be back!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Brian S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this review, 16 November 2013
Hello,

Thank you for your recent review! I love seeing perfect scores from our happy guests. The next time you are in Orlando, I hope that you will decide to stay with us again. Have a great day!
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Although under construction at the rear, this was a beautiful hotel run by one of the friendliest staff I have seen in over 10 years of travel! I arrived in early from an international flight and they got me in a room early without making me feel like I put them out. The food at the restaurant was very good as well and the bed was the most comfortable bed and pillows I have had in the last 2 years

• Stayed November 2013
Hello MakingitCount2,

Thank you for the review! Our renovations are almost complete which we are thrilled about. Thank you so much for bearing with us during this beautification process. Also, I couldn’t be happier to hear that our staff was the “friendliest staff” that you have seen in “over 10 years of travel.” That is amazing and makes me very proud. I hope that you decided to stay with us again soon. Have a wonderful day!
Hastings, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 November 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 10 days during our recent trip to Orlando and I can honestly say I am amazed at one or two recent bad reviews. The hotel is very clean and the staff friendly and helpful. They are undergoing refurbishement at present and were still working on the 7th & 8th floors whilst we were there but as we were out early and back late every day we never heard any noise from there.We stayed in a refurbished room on the 4th floor and it was spotlessly clean and very comfortable. The only complaint I have about the room was that the cleaners did not always replace the coffee pods or cups when we had used them so once or twice we came back longing for a drink only to find we had none in our room. However, this was not too big a problem as there was always fresh tea & coffee available to help yourself in the lobby so we just went down there and got some. This is actually quite nice as we had a few pleasant conversations with other guests who were also getting themselves a drink. There was quite a social hub around the table at times.

Check in & out was fast & efficient and reception staff friendly. Breakfast had plenty of choice with fresh fruits, cerials, bagels & crossoints as well as cooked foods readily available and freshly made omelettes, pancakes ect for the asking.
Dinning room staff were wonderful, very friendly and helpful and offered an excellent service.

The hotels proximity to Sea World is a bonus as we were able to walk, (10 minutes walk although there is a very busy road to cross ), which saved us the 15 dollars car parking charges. Car parking at the hotel is plentiful and easy and, best of all, free. All the parks charged 15 dollars a day for parking which I think is a bit of a cheek considering how much we paid for tickets....

The only real problem we had with this hotel was noise. Not noise from other guests, as far as that is concerned we found it extremely quiet, no noise from the corriders at night, no slamming doors and no giggling shrieking guests ( unlike some Spanish hotels we have stayed at in the past ) no, unfortunately the noise we heard was a low humming all night long. On our first night we were in a room on the 3rd floor but there was a problem with the toilet so that when we flushed it the pipes buzzed and banged for ages afterwards. This, together with the humming noise, prevented us sleeping so we eventually rang reception at 5am. We were immediately offered a complimentary breakfast and an apology and were moved to the next floor. We had our choice of 3 rooms but unfortunately for me we could still hear the humming in every room. Staff insisted they could not hear it and had never had complaints before but it was definately to do with the air conditioning. As staff had been very helpful and did the best they could to find us a room we would be happy in we decided to stay on the 4th floor and next day bought some ear plugs!!! I slept like a baby every night after that.

All in all I would recommend this hotel as a good, clean, friendly convenient place to stay in Orlando ... oh, and it has a very nice pool area. Pool was cold but there is a lovely hot tub to jump into and warm up after a chilly dip.

Room Tip: People say get a room on 8th floor at the back to see into sea world. The hotel is too far away to s...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Hello Janet D,

Thank you for such a detailed review! You found our hotel to be “very clean and the staff friendly and helpful.” For that, we are grateful. Also, our renovations are almost complete which we are very excited about. Please come and stay with us again soon. Have a wonderful day!
slc, United States
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Staff went out of their way to make sure my business needs were taken care of. Very kind and helpful. I would certainly come here again, and if I had business nearby, I'd make sure I stayed here. And on top of it, they didn't nickle and dime me for photo copies, boxes delivered, etc., as they do at the hotel next door. Very business friendly, I'll say!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Hello Brian M,

Thank you for the kind words about our staff! I will be sure to share this review with them to see that they get the recognition they deserve. I am happy that you recognize that we aren’t simply a hotel ideal for SeaWorld visitors but, we are also an ideal property for our business travelers. I hope that we get the opportunity to serve you again in the future Brian. Have a great day!
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

My extended family was going to Sea World and booked this hotel for us. There were 4 rooms total booked for 2 nights. We really enjoyed staying at this hotel because we got to walk straight to Sea World from our hotel and keep our cars parked at HGI. Our rooms were clean and spacious. Only complaint is that on hot summer days its important that we came back to a ice cold room but it seems the maid turned up the AC to 78 and we weren't very happy about that. But after an hour our room did go back to being cold. Otherwise, great choice if going to Sea World considering how close it is.

Stayed July 2013
Hello IceRose21,

Thank you for the review! It’s always nice to receive them from such a seasoned travel as yourself. It seems like you were as pleased with our proximity to SeaWorld as many of our guests are. It’s this proximity that allows our guests the flexibility of being able to walk, or take a shuttle, which saves them money in parking fees. I hope that when you return from Ft. Lauderdale you think of us. Have a wonderful day!
morristown, United States
Reviewed 3 November 2013

friendly staff, We arrived and had three different rooms. Check in was fast and efficient. We were very pleased with our stay and enjoyed the hotel as well. We recieved alot of good tips on seaworld and local restaturant. We had a very good time and would definately stay at this location again. Our room was clean. The pool was clean.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank Lori B
Hello Lori B,

Thank you so much for the kind words regarding our staff! It is true; we are very efficient during the check-in process for the convenience of our guests. I am happy that you appreciated this and that you had a “good time.” Please think of us in the future when you return to Orlando.