“Great stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld
Ranked #76 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 13 May 2014

everything you need, nice big room. great service, clean accessible pool to relax. relatively close location to the convention center (walking took me about 15-20 mins) also there was a shuttle service for the conference that week. great location if you want to go to seaworld

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld

Reviewed 10 May 2014

I really enjoyed my stay, the hotel was very close to my conference, so I was able to walk. Everything was clean, great service. Everyone was helpful and cheerful. There was not any musty smell or smell of smoke. Loved having lots of pillows on the bed. I would recommend this place to others and stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Lori R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2014

Dear Sherry,
Thank you so much for staying with us and for your nice review! Happy that you were satisfied with our hotel.
Please come back and visit us again!

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Great location if you are visiting Sea World, free shuttle service to the park makes it easy. Hotel offers free Quick Que upgrades for the park in the lobby. God dining within walking distance as well.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Lori R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Thank you for your review! I'm happy that our location worked out well for you and I hope that you will visit us again!

Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed there for 3 nights for an express Orlando visit. Nice clean room, friendly staff, huge parking lot and unbeatable location al for a quite reasonable price. Less than 15 minutes away from Disney, 5 from Seaworld and 10 from Universal. Definitively I' come back...

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Lori R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear Eduardo,
Thank you for your comments regarding our friendly staff and the quality of your room. I'm glad to hear you'll be back!
All the best,
Lori

Reviewed 30 April 2014

When working a trade show at the OCCC, I try to avoid hotels that are too close or in high tourist areas. This hotel was in a perfect spot. Away from the lunacy of International Drive, yet less than 5 minutes from the convention center. There was also a large CVS next door that had just about everything a business traveler could need. The hotel was everything you would expect from a Hilton property. Breakfast is a little pricey but very good.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Antonio,
Thank you for choosing our hotel! There are so many to choose from near the convention center and I'm glad ours was a great fit for you! I hope the exhibit was a success for you as well!
Please come back and visit us again on your next trip to Orlando!
Safe travels,
Lori

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn with a group in March. Overall the hotel was nice, with large rooms and a pleasant lobby. The location is good, close to I-4 and a short drive from the Disney parks and Universal.

A few minor issues that bring down my rating:

The pool was a little on the small side for the size of the hotel.

We had group buffet breakfasts set up in advance, and on the last day, they changed the time and location without notifying us. This put a crimp in our schedule for the day.

The staff was rude with our bus driver when trying to find a place to park our bus.

The first room I was assigned, completely at the end of a hall, had zero wifi signal. The front desk allowed me to move to another room, which was better, but wifi was a bit slow throughout the hotel.

I accidentally left a pair of sandals in the closet -- I know exactly where they were. When I called the evening we departed to inquire about them, they said they did not find them. I called several more days to check, and they were never turned in. I am absolutely positive they were there, so I guess a housekeeper now has a pair of $100 Keens.

I realize many of these issues would not apply to guests not traveling in a group, but the inconsistent service was upsetting no matter what type of group one has.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank subtchr

Dear subtchr,
Thank you for choosing our hotel to accommodate your group. I apologize about the mix up on the breakfast time on your final day and that our staff was not accommodating to assist with your bus parking. I have passed on the information you've shared about the wi-fi... we don't typically have any issues with our service but I let our Engineering department know of your feedback. Regarding the issue with your Keen sandals, I am sorry that we were unable to locate those for you. If I can be of any further assistance, please let me know.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

We stayed at this hotel for 4 nights. You can't really go wrong when you choose a Hilton Garden Inn hotel but this was the best Hilton Garden Inn that we have stayed so far! The check-in was quick and there was complimentary coffee and hot chocolate in the lobby 24 hours a day. The room, a king bed with sofabed, was clean, very spacious and modern, with microwave, mini refrigirator, a Keurig coffemaker and complimentary wi-fi. The bathroom was clean, with sufficient amenities but no hairdryer. The outdoor pool was really big and clean with a separate hot tub. In fact the pool was the biggest one that we have seen in any other Hilton Garden Inn so far and we really enjoyed it! There is a complimentary shuttle to and from the Orlando SeaWorld which is located right opposite the hotel, but don't worry if you miss it because it took us only 10 minutes walking with our child's stroller to return from the SeaWorld to the hotel. Also, don't forget to get your free "Quick Queue" from the SeaWorld's booth located in the hotel's lobby! There is also a complimentary shuttle to and from Disney Epcot or you can use your car, it's only 15 minutes drive. The parking lot is really big and you will have no problem finding an empty spot whatever time you return to the hotel. Also, nearby you will find numerous restaurants and shops. Overall, we were absolutely satisfied with our stay at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld and we'll definitely come back next time we'll visit the area!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your review and for your nice comments about our hotel! I hope that you will stay with us again the next time you are in Orlando.
Yours in hospitality,