Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld
US$386
US$176
US$151
Orbitz.com
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$154
US$103
US$90
US$478
US$449
US$418
US$321
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$208
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$65
Cancelon
US$78
Hotelpower.com
2,020 results
All reviewssea worldquick queuerestaurant staffinternational driveconvention centerbreakfast buffetclean hotelshuttle servicefree shuttleking bednice pooldisney worldhgicvsparksdiscoverykeurig
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Pleasant, updated, clean and economical place to stay. The staff was terrific. Great attitude, very helpful, always a smile. Nice that there was a CVS just on the next corner and a Bonefish Grill. You know how it is in Orlando, you feel like you have to drive everywhere. At least at the HGI you could walk to the CVS to pick up sundries and eat at the Bonefish. By the way, the restaurant at the HGI was pretty good for breakfast AND dinner.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Lori R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Ted,
It sounds like we were the perfect location for your visit to Orlando! Thank you for staying with us and I hope that you will stay at the Hilton Garden Inn at SeaWorld again!

Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend & I stayed here for 14 nights, haven't got a bad word to say about the place!
After arriving in the early hours, we were given a room catering for disabled guests. We spoke with reception staff in the morning and requested to change to a regular room. The staff were extremely helpful and assured us our request would be carried out. We then went out for the day and upon returning found that we had indeed been moved to a different room!
As the hotel is associated with Seaworld, we were given complimentary park tickets which covered the 3 Seaworld parks; Seaworld, Busch Gardens & Wet n Wild. Entry was covered for our entire stay and we also had fast pass tickets which enabled us to jump the queues at most of the major rides!
The hotel is located right in the middle of all the major theme parks, also right on the I-Ride trolley route, giving us easy access to everything along International Drive.
All the staff were extremely polite and courteous & the room service food was lovely! Would definitely stay at this hotel for any future trips!

All in all it was a brilliant holiday, my best to date!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your kind review and for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn at SeaWorld! After a 2 week stay I'm certain that you have a good feel for our operation! Please come back and visit us again!
Yours in Hospitality,

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I have stayed here for 3 years in a row for our family Florida vacation. There are so many reasons we like this hotel: It is centrally located and not too far from the airport and all the parks although it is on the Sea World campus. There are shuttles daily that provide free transportation to Universal (my kids favorite place). The hotel itself is affordable, clean, very kid friendly there was a large group of us this year and it was accommodating). The food is great here as well and the staff are so friendly and consistent, they have been there all 3 years and even remember my family! If you are going to Sea World, the resort guests also get a Quick Pass because it is on the Sea World campus. This allows you to bypass all the lines at the park and it is free! I recently tried another chain in the same price bracket and even the person I was travelling with noticed the significant difference (bad) when compared to this hotel. We will be there again next year- we are keeping this a part of our family tradition to Florida.
P.S- the one complaint ~ my kids miss the complimentary warm chocolate chip cookies that were with the coffee when you come in!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Dini S,
Thank you for your review of the Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld! We truly appreciate that we are your "go-to" hotel for your family vacation! I hope you were able to try the new granola bars that we offer now... it's a healthy alternative to the cookies we used to have out!
We look forward to having you here on your next visit to Orlando!
Have a great summer!
Lori

Reviewed 13 May 2014

everything you need, nice big room. great service, clean accessible pool to relax. relatively close location to the convention center (walking took me about 15-20 mins) also there was a shuttle service for the conference that week. great location if you want to go to seaworld

Reviewed 10 May 2014

I really enjoyed my stay, the hotel was very close to my conference, so I was able to walk. Everything was clean, great service. Everyone was helpful and cheerful. There was not any musty smell or smell of smoke. Loved having lots of pillows on the bed. I would recommend this place to others and stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Lori R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2014

Dear Sherry,
Thank you so much for staying with us and for your nice review! Happy that you were satisfied with our hotel.
Please come back and visit us again!