Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld
US$171
US$252
US$222
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$255
US$288
US$227
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$185
Orbitz.com
US$615
US$516
Travelocity
1,996 results
All reviewssea worldquick queuerestaurant staffinternational driveconvention centerbreakfast buffetclean hotelshuttle servicefree shuttleking bednice pooldisney worldhgicvsparksdiscoverykeurig
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We stayed here for just two nights last weekend. It's a very convenient location to International Blvd. They do have food in the hotel but we went to breakfast at the Village Inn just a ways down the street. My only complaint about the hotel is that the doors to the rooms do not close all the way on there own. We didn't figure this out until we heard someone start to open the door to our room (why on earth would they come in if it's not there room I have no idea). Other then that, it's a fine hotel, with a great location to many attractions, at a great value.

Room Tip: Please, please please-Ensure that your door is closed all the way when you come in each time!! Most hotel room doors shut all the way on their own. These do not! In walking the hall back to our room at night we saw SEVERAL doors that were not latched close! Major issue for potential theft or safety!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Lori R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Thank you for staying with us and for your review. I'm sorry to hear that someone tried to enter your room by mistake. We do keep the air conditioning on high in the hallways but sometimes, on those high-humidity Florida days, the doors do not close automatically. Our Chief Engineer will be checking for any doors that stick. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!
I'm glad our location was a good fit for you and I hope that you will come visit us again!
Lori Rupp

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We stay at HGI a lot. I mean a lot. So when you get one that's run down, it really shows, and it's surprising.

We stayed in a king suite. The room was very tired and in need of updating. The bathroom was dirty and dated. The furniture was crazy uncomfortable. I spent a whole week never really relaxing.

The king bed was adjustable. This the main reason we stay at HGI. One of the days housecleaning came in and changed the sheets, my side of the bed was put from full firm to complete soft. I fell into bed, exhausted and didn't recheck my setting (LESSON LEARNED) and woke in excruciating pain that removed Universal Studios from our plans. My husband's side was untouched.

We regularly lost wireless. Especially at night.

The pool is really loud. It's nice, but not serene.
There's no view. You feel boxed in a really high traffic area.

There is lovely landscaping and many restaurants within a few miles, but take note, Orlando is crazy. It is never quick to get a meal.

If we go back, I would try a different place.

Room Tip: The king suite was large but uncomfortable in the living area.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Lori R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

First, I would like to thank you for your dedication to the Hilton Garden Inn brand. We truly appreciate the feedback that we get from our most loyal guests.
I'm sorry to hear that you were uncomfortable in our king suite and I apologize that the Garden Sleep System was accidentally changed on your mattress causing you discomfort.
I also passed the information on to our engineering department regarding the wireless service and was told all is running smoothly there.
Thank you for letting us know about your stay, and if there is anything further I can assist with, please contact me directly.
Lori Rupp

Reviewed 22 July 2014

My husband and I enjoyed 2 nights at the Hilton, it was a great place, the staff was helpful and very nice, it was very clean and enjoyed the complementary breakfast and also had dinner there, the price was normal for the area and it was great food. We used the shuttle to go back and forth to Sea World it was fast and right on time. It is a place that I would go back to without a second thought. Enjoy!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Leanne,
Thank you for staying with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld! It sounds like our hotel was a perfect fit for your trip! I'm glad you enjoyed our newly renovated hotel and that you enjoyed our restaurant. Please come back and stay with us again the next time you are in Orlando!
Yours in hospitality,

Reviewed 19 July 2014

This was a great place to stay. Staff was nice and informed. Loved that they had attraction information and tickets in the lobby. The pool was gorgeous and warm. My only complaint was that there were kids yelling in the pool well past 10pm which is when the pool was supposed to close nightly.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Alicea,
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff took care of you. I do apologize for the noise in the pool area and have asked our evening managers on duty to keep an eye on the closing time for pool. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 17 July 2014

spent 2 night this week with my friend at this hotel, very nice service, very friendly staff, very clean room, booked a king bed with sofa and it was what i got, i loved the room and the service, everything was perfect.

Room Tip: you can always check the main hotel's web page to get more info and details about room types and its amenities, or you can call and ask, the staff are super nice and they can help for sure.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank me_voila02
Lori R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Thank you for staying with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld! I'm pleased that you enjoyed your stay in our newly renovated rooms and that our friendly staff took care of you while you were here!
I see that you are from the area... please look for our Florida Resident rate specials and I hope that you will stay with us again!
All the best,