“Can't Be Beat at the Swan & Dolphin!”

Fresh Mediterranean Market
Ranked #579 of 3,929 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Let's talk about service. I wanted freshly brewed ice tea. They don't serve it, however, Lisa went out of her way to get me fresh ice tea from room service. Louis made me those adorable Mickey waffles and poached the best eggs! I really appreciated the personal service and getting exactly what I wanted. Well worth the money for the area and a pleasant atmosphere!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Good variety and choice of food if opting for the buffet. If you "go green" a coupon will bring the price down.

2  Thank Bog7811
Reviewed 4 July 2014

You have a checklist to create your own fresh salad. There are a myriad of choices. Unfortunately, my salad came out at about 70% of what I ordered and had to have it corrected. My colleague had the same issue at my table. Dessert is buffet and included.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

First day here was a pleasure. Very fine buffet, reasonably charged. Nice rooms, fine decorations, with fine pottery and warm colours. One waiter (from Morocco?) was extremely kind to us. From the second day, we perceived a very stressed personell -in one case coffee was poured on our table -we got an apology bu no cleaning! A lot of waiters/waitresses in a hurry. We gave up the third day and never came back. A pity, it has potential to make you start the day wonderfully well.

1  Thank Hedin
Reviewed 18 May 2014

We ate here three times for breakfast on a recent trip. Outstanding each time. Excellent buffet. Made to order Omelet and Pancake stations. Bacon was done perfectly all the time. Several types of freshly made juices were a great addition to the meal. The buffet also offered a large selection of fresh pastries and fruit. At $23.99 a person, I felt it was a good value compared to other Disney options.

Great service from Debra. If you arrive before 9 AM, you will miss most of the later arriving morning crowd. I would come here for breakfast even if I wasn't staying at the Dolphin.

2  Thank TheBriGuy