“Good Food, Great Service, Always Reliable”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #152 of 3,849 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Lake Buena Vista
Reviewed 24 May 2014

When I'm in a hurry, don't want to spend a lot of money and I want seafood, I can always count to Red Lobster to deliver a satisfying meal. This one was no different. My wife and I had just arrived in Orlando and we were looking for a good place to have lunch before heading to Universal Studios and I happened to spot this Red Lobster right next to our hotel. Alison was our server and she was pleasant, quick and efficient. Our food was delivered hot and to our specifications. We were in and out in less than 45 minutes with no complaints. Would definitely recommend.

There are newer reviews for Red Lobster

Reviewed 14 May 2014

After dining at red lobster in lake buena vista our waitress fraudulently added on a tip to my check after i gave her a very generous tip in cash. red lobster ignored my emails for help so i contacted my credit card company for a refund. heads up at this location

1  Thank tommy d
Reviewed 11 May 2014

One word describes this restaurant "Excellent". The service, the food, the location, everything was perfect. Thank you.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

This resto belongs to the same chain of Red Lobster resto. Aside from it being near the hotel (Radisson Lake Buena Vista) we were staying, this resto serves very good lobster, friendly staff and good service too. We had dinner there three times during our week long stay in Orlando.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

We have frequented Red Lobster restaurants from NJ, PA on down to Florida and this one located across from Disney Downtown drive in a shopping center continues to be our favorite. Never been disappointed each time. We took our friends, their first Red Lobster experience, & they loved it. A small lobster at a fine dining in the Philippines was US $80 min so we couldn't wait to do Red Lobster in the US. Service was excellent! The manager came over to inquire how everything was, No complaints! If Red Lobster opened in Manila, it would be a windfall as every American restaurant chain in opening up there, PF Chang, IHop, California Pizza Kitchen, Johnny Rocket, Starbucks and more. We will be back again to this Red Lobster location.