Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando International Drive/Convention Center
US$227
US$276
US$258
  • Pool
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$185
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfree breakfastinternational drivefront deskuniversal blvdwithin walking distanceexcellent breakfastwaffle makerhot breakfastyogurtdefinitely stay here againlocation is greatbunk bedsthe breakfast areahousekeeping staffbusiness tripclose proximityfamily suite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Good stay in a family fun suite which consisted of two bedrooms and a kitchen area together with a bathroom and dressing area. Comfortable beds and plenty of room. Bunk beds in 2nd room were very high which may not be good for younger children. Hotel was clean and staff friendly. Breakfast could be better. All in all I would recommend as hotel was in a good position for all attractions.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Hollymum
Reviewed 20 August 2014

This hotel was great to hold my meeting in! The traffic surrounding the place is crazy, it is Orlando and International blvd, but other than that is was peaceful. The staff was fantastic and very helpful. Will stay here again and hold more meetings as well.

Room Tip: I like away from the elevator and a non-ajoining room. There is building construction on one side so be cautious.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

If you are looking for a well located and good price hotel, pick this one. Very nice region, close to international drive with lots of restaurants. Staff is friendly. Rooms are clean and spacious. Breakfast needs to be improved, even though it is free. Internet is also free and there is no charge for parking lot.

Stayed: August 2014
3  Thank Cszepak
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

This hotel is on Universal road, so it was only a short 5 minute drive to Universal. Lots of restaurants within walking distance. Friendly staff. Rooms were very clean. I would stay there again if we plan to visit these parks

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Vince S
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Clean rooms, friendly staff, filling and free breakfast and modern furniture/decor. My girlfriend and I stayed here while we visited Islands of Adventure and Epcot. We checked in with the friendly staff and and went up to our room. Unfortunately I didn't think to take any pictures of the room but it looked wonderful. The room had a modern feel to it and the colors were not annoying on the eye. After checking in, we headed behind the hotel to a show at Sleuths. The show was funny with a lot of jokes that went over the kids' heads but to be honest, I don't think the food was worth it. When we decided to watch some TV though, to our disappointment it hadn't been set up. The next day, before we headed out we mentioned it to the front desk. When we came back everything was in working order. We then went over to the wonderfully free breakfast that included oatmeal, waffles, eggs, sausage, cereals, yogurts, and some fruit. It was quite filling and there seemed to be enough for everyone (granted, we went down early). We then checked with the shuttle schedules and boarded the shuttle to Islands of Adventure. Pretty much the same deal the next day for Epcot and checkout was a breeze. As others have mentioned there are no safes in the room but there is a safety deposit box which the hotel gives you a key for. (Don't loose that key!!)

There was a pool which was nice as well as 3 complimentary computer work stations.

My only real complaint would be the shower. (Although this may have just been the room that we were assigned). It didn't have any separator from the shower and the floor of the bathroom so every time we took a shower the bathroom floor would be all wet. We had to ask for extra towels which they were happy to provide. I should mention though that was assigned to us was a handicapped room so that may be why there as no divider.

Overall it was a great experience and I would highly recommend anyone who is going to the parks to stay at this hotel. There are restaurants right behind the hotel and there's also a Red Robin :D I will definitely be staying here when I go back up to Orlando.

Room Tip: Make sure to check if you are in a handicapped room. You want to make sure there is a divider between the shower and the floor of the bathroom or you'll have a wet floor.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple