We stayed in International Palms Resort from 12/10 to 12/17/2011. We had great experiences until when a huge group of football team came on Thursday.
As other reviewer described, the place got chaos with kids running and screaming from early morning and evening from Thursday till we left on Sat. Pieces of candies were spread all over floors and in Elevator. The atmosphere of the hotel was completely changed after the football team came. The hotel became more like football team camps than resort overnight.
We wish the hotel can do something about this situation.
However, we have a lot of positives on this hotel.
We booked this hotel through Expedia and we got an excellent deal, so we won't complain about outdated room. We were in Orlando for golfing for 8 straight days so we just wanted to a place to sleep well. The room was big and clean and had a fridge and a microwave. but the shower pressure was pretty low.
Breakfast were included in our package and they have hot breakfast including scramble eggs, bacon, sausage, hot oatmeal, bagel, doughnuts, English muffin etc. The coffee was strong and excellent.
The hotel is in great location on International drive closed to all restaurants, premium outlet, golf courses.
One thing that we miss was that they didn't have Golf Channel.. :<
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When searching for ideal Orlando Florida hotels or resorts for your Central Florida vacation, meeting or event, make your reservation at the International Palms Resort & Conference Center Orlando on International Drive. Our resort is conveniently located in the heart of International Drive and offers guests easy access to the most popular Orlando attractions and exciting things to do. Discover adventurous thrills at Universal Orlando, marvel at an amazing underwater paradise at Sea World, cool off with an exciting trip to Aquatica or Wet n Wild and enjoy some of the best shopping in the world! With our Attractions Shuttle, Lynx Bus Stop, I-Drive Trolley Stop and Dollar Rental Car office, we have many ways to help you get around. At the resort, take a refreshing dip in our sparkling outdoor pool or whirlpool hot tub. Work out in our fitness center with an array of exercise machines. For tantalizing meals, choose from several delectable locations, like the Front Street Café, and enjoy a drink and pleasant conversations in our casual Coral Key Bar & Grill or Gator Joe's Poolside Bar. Experience event planning Florida-style, with delicious catering menus and 20,000 square feet of event space to meet all your needs. For great Orlando vacation deals, we offer an Orlando value vacation for your family or romantic getaway. We look forward to taking EXCELLENT care of you at the International Palms Resort & Conference Center Orlando! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel so you can book your International Palms Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- International Palms Hotel Orlando
- International Palms Resort And Conference Center
- Holiday Inn Orlando
- Holiday Inn International Drive Florida
- Holiday Inn International Drive Orlando
- Orlando Holiday Inn
- International Palms Resort & Conference Center Orlando, Florida