“Yum, top selection and value for money” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Christchurch, New Zealand
“Yum, top selection and value for money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

3 of us ladies went here
Yum, top selection and value for money
Thoroughly enjoyed the full busy atmosphere, the service and the food.
I would recommend it.
Food was fresh, plentiful, varied and tasty.
The value of being able to taste all the dishes and to go back for more was awesome

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

california
“great variety and a good quick bite to eat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

A nice variety of Chinese food, ready to serve yourself. They even have a bit of American eats in there and desserts if you haven't eaten too much from there buffet. Reasonable prices, and we had the most helpful and friendly server when we were there last week.

Visited April 2013
Orlando
“great food, selection and price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2013

We always enjoy a trip to the New China Buffet. The food is always good, always hot and always plentiful on the buffet. The staff is great. Look for the after dinner ice cream, it's in the little fridge. Lot's of folks miss it.

Visited February 2013
Orlando, FL, USA
“Remember the customer!!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2012

I deal with many internationals in my job, and I could chalk this up a cultural difference. Call it what you will, the counter clerk did not greet me, did not look at me when I spoke to her, and worst of all, did not acknowledge me what *I* said "thank you" after I paid. Now the beginning: I walked in and got a box to pick my food to go. The clerk was helpful then. I went to the food. It looked tired. I almost didn't get anything, but I really just wanted to get my food and go home. I found some things that were not too old and dried out looking. The price was great: $7.38 for a box of food. Then the clerk was speaking to another working during the whole payment transaction. Remember me? The customer? Actually, my reason for the poor rating is not the service; it's the food. I went at 6:48 p.m., which is dinner time, so the food should be plentiful. I should have trusted my first instinct and not gotten the food. NOTE: I have eaten here before, and the food was pretty good, so I don't know why the food was not so good this time.

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank orlandotennis
Toronto
“Not a good value”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2012

If you have no health concerns and like greasy deep fried chop suey style low end cut rate buffets than this place is a good choice, but if you care about your health and cholesterol than this place is not a good value.

• Visited August 2012