We only stayed here for one night before checking into the timeshare resort next door but were very impressed. The hotels is upscale and the rooms were nice but we really thought most of the staff we talked too were friendly and courteous and they seemed proud of their new hotel. Really, from check in, to our bell hop to the waiters and waitresses at the two different restaurants we tried within the hotel they all seemed to want to be informative and to make sure we had a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes from each of the Walt Disney World® Resort parks and only a few miles from Universal Studios,® SeaWorld and all the other attractions Orlando has to offer, the hotel is nestled on woodlands and part of the Bonnet Creek Resorts area. The resort is surrounded on each side by the Walt Disney World® Resort and is just off Epcot Drive, providing easy access to Interstate 4 and the Osceola Parkway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Agoda, Hotelopia, Southall Travel and LoveHolidays so you can book your Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Hotel Orlando
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Florida