My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights. We booked a Grand Concierge Room. This hotel is new so everything was clean and nicely decorated. All concierge rooms are located on the top two floors and grand rooms come with a balcony. The rooms have access to a lounge that serves a small breakfast and late afternoon snack. The meals are limited but if you are a light eater in the morning it is perfect...offers fruit, muffins, croissants, cereal and juice, tea or coffee.
We had a outstanding meal at Deep Blue. We tried several other restaurants while visiting Orlando and nothing compared. Staying at this hotel was a nice surprise. It has access to Disney and shuttle service to get you there. I would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes from each of the Walt Disney World® Resort parks and only a few miles from Universal Studios,® SeaWorld and all the other attractions Orlando has to offer, the hotel is nestled on woodlands and part of the Bonnet Creek Resorts area. The resort is surrounded on each side by the Walt Disney World® Resort and is just off Epcot Drive, providing easy access to Interstate 4 and the Osceola Parkway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, Ebookers, Hotelopia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Hotel Orlando
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Florida