We stayed here during our Disney Trip and really enjoyed it. We were in a double queen, bunkbed room and would highly recommend it. Our kids had their own separate little area with a t.v. to wind down with at night. The room was equipped with a mini-fridge that came in handy. Room was very clean and well-appointed. Guests are allowed to take advantage of the Lazy River at the Wyndham Time Share Resort among other amenities. The Lazy River was great as was the Grand's pool. Service was courteous and friendly. The shuttle could have left earlier in the mornings, (need to add an early morning hour, so you can get to the parks when they open) but other than that it was fine. We enjoyed the poolside lounge and the fire pit outside. There are also grills at the adjoining properties. We were all impressed with the property overall. Beautiful landscaping and spacious rooms. Clean bathrooms. We will definately stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes from each of the Walt Disney World® Resort parks and only a few miles from Universal Studios,® SeaWorld and all the other attractions Orlando has to offer, the hotel is nestled on woodlands and part of the Bonnet Creek Resorts area. The resort is surrounded on each side by the Walt Disney World® Resort and is just off Epcot Drive, providing easy access to Interstate 4 and the Osceola Parkway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Agoda, TravelUp, Hotelopia and Southall Travel so you can book your Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Hotel Orlando
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Florida