My wife and I have had the opportunity to travel around the world and stay in lots of hotels so we're pretty picky when it comes to where we stay. This hotel is a gem. Tons to do. The next time we go, we may not go to the parks. Pools restaurants bars and the list goes on. The resort fee and valet fees are to be expected when you're so close to the parks, but at least there's a free shuttle. The entire hotel was exceptionally clean and the staff took care of us. If you get an opportunity, eat at Deep Blu Sea. Will absolutely visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes from each of the Walt Disney World® Resort parks and only a few miles from Universal Studios,® SeaWorld and all the other attractions Orlando has to offer, the hotel is nestled on woodlands and part of the Bonnet Creek Resorts area. The resort is surrounded on each side by the Walt Disney World® Resort and is just off Epcot Drive, providing easy access to Interstate 4 and the Osceola Parkway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Hotel Orlando
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Florida