Stayed here because I had a conference at the Hilton across the way and decided to have the family tag along. Great hotel. We had a king room with bunk beds in the alcove. We asked for a view of the fireworks and were able to view the Epcot fireworks from our room. They're not spectacular but it was nice to see. The bunk bed alcove has it's own TV, the room is a generous size, well stocked with amenities. I would definitely stay here again. You can tell it has been recently renovated - all the furnishings are very tasteful. My kids enjoyed the pools and all the other amenities looked nice as well. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes from each of the Walt Disney World® Resort parks and only a few miles from Universal Studios,® SeaWorld and all the other attractions Orlando has to offer, the hotel is nestled on woodlands and part of the Bonnet Creek Resorts area. The resort is surrounded on each side by the Walt Disney World® Resort and is just off Epcot Drive, providing easy access to Interstate 4 and the Osceola Parkway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Hotelopia, LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Hotel Orlando
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Florida