The hotel is new and beautiful. Check in guy was great. We had a room on the 10th floor overlooking the pool and could see epcot fireworks. You are able to use all of the pools on the property. There is a pirate pool with a slide and two small lazy rivers and several others. There is also a kids splash pad. The hotel is close to disney parks . We did not use the shuttle . You need to factor in car rental, parking at resort and park parking so probably not going to save much money as opposed to staying at a disney resort but hotel is nicer than the moderates and cheaper than deluxe. My only complaint is that the service at the indoor casual restaurant was terrible!! This hotel is on a propery with timeshares. No one bothered us to take a tour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes from each of the Walt Disney World® Resort parks and only a few miles from Universal Studios,® SeaWorld and all the other attractions Orlando has to offer, the hotel is nestled on woodlands and part of the Bonnet Creek Resorts area. The resort is surrounded on each side by the Walt Disney World® Resort and is just off Epcot Drive, providing easy access to Interstate 4 and the Osceola Parkway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Hotel Orlando
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Florida