I will write the first good thing of this hotel .... Very large room, good pool area, helpful personnel, very clean hotel, it is a true luxury hotel ..... It annoyed me a few things for this hotel , parking price, shuttle bus prices, breakfast price and it's annoying RESORT FEE!! I spend the night perhaps more than 100 hotels worldwide, but I have NEVER ries or paid RESORT FEE!! when I booked this hotel, otel.com home page, it says all taxes and VAT inclusive booking price .... after I left the hotel, I saw my bank statement, the hotel has drawn $ 80 it's just theft ....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes from each of the Walt Disney World® Resort parks and only a few miles from Universal Studios,® SeaWorld and all the other attractions Orlando has to offer, the hotel is nestled on woodlands and part of the Bonnet Creek Resorts area. The resort is surrounded on each side by the Walt Disney World® Resort and is just off Epcot Drive, providing easy access to Interstate 4 and the Osceola Parkway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, Booking.com, Splitty, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Hotel Orlando
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Florida