Stayed here for 3 nights as part of Disney visit. Came on a timeshare-pitch deal, but would up avoiding that. Got upgraded without asking at check-in to an executive room with pool view and bunk-bed alcove. Room was spacious, attractive, clean and very comfortable. My 10-year-old loved the bunk bed with his own private TV on the wall. Lobby is very modern. Pool is nice; and the hotel sits on a track around a lake (.5 miles around) that includes multiple other Wyndham properties (some of them are the time-share places). Each of these also has a pool, and as far as I can tell you can walk and use any of them. The one immediately next door has a pirate ship theme and water-slide; not very big but kid-friendly. The loop around the pond makes a nice walk in the morning or evening. Resort fee and mandatory parking add up to around $35 per day; this is a little irritating but not unusual these days. We're debating a return here next year, and I'm simply factoring those costs in as part of the room rate as I determine whether it's in the budget. There is transportation to the parks, but it runs on a pretty limited schedule, mostly in the morning and afternoon. Bus is plenty roomy, so everyone can fit, but if you want to hang at the pool all morning and then got to a park for lunch you may find the schedule to be an issue. This is a major factor as we debate future stays, because if we need to drive to a park we get whacked for parking a second time at the park.... Overall, we felt like we were in a high-end hotel and would absolutely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes from each of the Walt Disney World® Resort parks and only a few miles from Universal Studios,® SeaWorld and all the other attractions Orlando has to offer, the hotel is nestled on woodlands and part of the Bonnet Creek Resorts area. The resort is surrounded on each side by the Walt Disney World® Resort and is just off Epcot Drive, providing easy access to Interstate 4 and the Osceola Parkway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotelopia so you can book your Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Hotel Orlando
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Florida