Let me start this review by telling everyone that my family (me, wife, two kids 5 & 2), stayed here as part of a timeshare referral. So I have zero idea on if the price for the location was fair or not. Our kids enjoyed having a variety of pools to swim, but the one with the pirate ship was always heavily over crowded. The other pool with the slide was nice, but our kids like to swim together so we opted to stay in the middle pool which was the biggest pool and was never crowded allowing the kids plenty of space to swim and lounge. The food at the hotel didn't really have much variety, especially for the kids all the various restaurants had hot dogs, burger and PB&J on the menu. The prices weren't all that bad, considering we were expecting to pay top dollar as part of the Disney experience. The game room was really pretty small and the kids room that was highly anticipated was "under construction" so being able to play some interactive games with the kids was not an option. It's proximity to Disney is the major plus and they provide free transportation to and from both Disney and downtown Disney was a major plus. We actually hated that we rented a car, cause it was a complete waste of money. Take a cab and save yourself the money. All-in-all the kids enjoyed themselves and it wasn't too stressful on Mom and Dad. If you were to ask our son he would probably make sure to mention the bunk beds, so for you parents that are keen on having a separate sleeping area for your kids be advised that they do offer a suite with bunk beds, full king and a queen size sleeper sofa. It was actually a pretty nice room, but you're on vacation so it's all about getting out in the pools. Oh there's a bonus to staying at the Grand, that we never took advantage of but that's having full access to the timeshare portion of the site (i.e. additional pools, game room 'not much bigger', etc.). So that should tell you that there's plenty to do in the area to keep you and the little ones occupied.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes from each of the Walt Disney World® Resort parks and only a few miles from Universal Studios,® SeaWorld and all the other attractions Orlando has to offer, the hotel is nestled on woodlands and part of the Bonnet Creek Resorts area. The resort is surrounded on each side by the Walt Disney World® Resort and is just off Epcot Drive, providing easy access to Interstate 4 and the Osceola Parkway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotelopia, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Hotel Orlando
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Florida