Booked through hoteltonight at a decent rate but watch out for the fees that are not included in nightly rate. I know many hotels charge fees, which irritates me. Why not just put them in the nightly rate up front or give me an option to not use the resort facilities that require the payment? By the time I paid the $18 resort fee and $16 parking fee (not even valet) i felt it wasn't worth the money. Clean, large room, good location for a Disney vacation but the overall property really didn't offer much to justify the price when many other, less expensive hotels in the area offer just as much. My Mom is a Wyndham owner and stays in the condo-type rooms and loves the place but I wasn't impressed for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes from each of the Walt Disney World® Resort parks and only a few miles from Universal Studios,® SeaWorld and all the other attractions Orlando has to offer, the hotel is nestled on woodlands and part of the Bonnet Creek Resorts area. The resort is surrounded on each side by the Walt Disney World® Resort and is just off Epcot Drive, providing easy access to Interstate 4 and the Osceola Parkway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Hotelopia, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Hotel Orlando
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Florida