We stayed in an Executive Family King Bunk Bed room. It had a spacious sitting area with pull out couch, plus a separate bunk bed area for our two daughters who were delighted to stay in bunk beds. We were on a high floor and the room was nice and quiet.
The pools are amazing - we enjoyed spending time in one of the lazy rivers (no fee for tubes which was great).
There were a lot of dining options at the resort - we enjoyed the poolside restaurant and the pizza from the pizzeria next to one of the smaller pools.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes from each of the Walt Disney World® Resort parks and only a few miles from Universal Studios,® SeaWorld and all the other attractions Orlando has to offer, the hotel is nestled on woodlands and part of the Bonnet Creek Resorts area. The resort is surrounded on each side by the Walt Disney World® Resort and is just off Epcot Drive, providing easy access to Interstate 4 and the Osceola Parkway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotelopia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Hotel Orlando
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Florida