Check in was very fast and the hotel was really nice and clean. I really liked that they have a starbucks and a nice restaurant, also a couple of bars by the pools. They had two pool or one for each building but we visited both, one had a water park and had more of a family enviroment. But I would and have recommended the hotel to friends and hope to visit again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes from each of the Walt Disney World® Resort parks and only a few miles from Universal Studios,® SeaWorld and all the other attractions Orlando has to offer, the hotel is nestled on woodlands and part of the Bonnet Creek Resorts area. The resort is surrounded on each side by the Walt Disney World® Resort and is just off Epcot Drive, providing easy access to Interstate 4 and the Osceola Parkway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Alpha Holidays Limited, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Hotel Orlando
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Florida