Hotel as described on their website. Stunning hotel, more 5* than 4*. Facilities and accommodation stunning. All staff encountered were excellent.
Pool - beautiful and clean - one problem though was that it was unnecessarily heated through July August so too warm and not refreshing.
BBQ areas looked great fun - did not try out though.
Back Bay Bar Grille - food and service excellent. We did not eat at the other restaurants but had room service a few times which was great.
Overall - Pro's -Everything! Many and all superb. Close to Disney, beautiful hotel. Great staff. Great food. Highly recommend. On site starbucks that do snacks and simple breakfasts, bagels and breakfast baps etc. Life saver! Ice cream counter. On site pizzeria with delivery to room. I'm sure there are more specfics but too many to list.
Note about resort fees - Resort fees are published at booking, and explained at check in. They are not cheap but they are not hidden. The fees were $22 resort fee and $16 daily parking to which they then add tax too. We had a cracking room rate and then calculated the cost of fees onto to that so we knew exactly what we were spending. Even with these fees added on the Wyndham still was better value than other hotels in it's class.
Cons - Pool too warm for us - sounds silly but after a hard day hooking around the theme parks and cool dip would of been preferred.
Whisper quiet, icy cold fully thermostatic a/c units - bliss!
No self service laundry facilities. we stayed for 2 weeks and had to find an off site coin op laundry which was a bit dodgy. Similar hotels have 3 washing machines an dryers that's all it would take.
To conclude - highly recommend this hotel if staying in Orlando. We will go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes from each of the Walt Disney World® Resort parks and only a few miles from Universal Studios,® SeaWorld and all the other attractions Orlando has to offer, the hotel is nestled on woodlands and part of the Bonnet Creek Resorts area. The resort is surrounded on each side by the Walt Disney World® Resort and is just off Epcot Drive, providing easy access to Interstate 4 and the Osceola Parkway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Holiday Gems, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Hotel Orlando
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Florida