We came from Canada and i had called the day before asking if we can check in earlier as our flight was arriving way before 4pm. Magen, whom i spoke to, was very kind and said she would do the best she could I also asked if it was possible for an upgrade. I arrived today and before i even walked in a person came to my car and asked if i needed help with luggage or to valet the car, too expensive i declined, but he was very kind and helpful and directed us on where to park. As soon as we walked in to the lobby their was a very nice aroma, the whole resort smells amazing, we approached the front desk and as soon as i said my name Magen, who i had forgotten, says "hey we spoke yesterday, we were able to upgrade your room and it will be ready shortly" I was awestruck, Very impressed on the fact that she remembered me and was kind enough to remember my GF's bday (which I had mentioned the day before) and wish her a happy bday. Vishal was also present, smiling and wishing her a happy bday as well. Excellent service so far, we were informed on were to go to drop our bags and get a bite to eat. David, very kind guy easy to talk to, took our bags, and we went and grabbed lunch. Before we could even start our food Vishal calls and tells us our room is ready.
The room is spacious, clean and overlooking the pool and lake, beautiful view.
But in truth as nice as this place is, and even though the parking and fee`s are a little high (16 parking, 18 resort fee not including tax) its the people that would bring me back. Excellent service and i am really happy i chose this resort. Great management and great people. When i do come back to Orlando ill be at this hotel.
Also, to show you guys how great these people are, Joshua (also very kind and helpful) brought up a cupcake and a card wishing my GF a happy bday which made her extremely happy
Thanks again for the great hospitality - Dany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes from each of the Walt Disney World® Resort parks and only a few miles from Universal Studios,® SeaWorld and all the other attractions Orlando has to offer, the hotel is nestled on woodlands and part of the Bonnet Creek Resorts area. The resort is surrounded on each side by the Walt Disney World® Resort and is just off Epcot Drive, providing easy access to Interstate 4 and the Osceola Parkway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Splitty, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Alpha Holidays Limited, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Hotel Orlando
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Florida