“Great place to stay with children, not for business”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista
Ranked #100 of 336 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Great place to stay with children, not for business”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Like my title says great place to with children not for business. Spent 3 months working in the Orlando area and stayed all 3 months here. Treat you great never had a problem with getting what was needed. The biggest problem your have here is parking, not there isn't any, it's where you have to park. If your not back to the hotel early, you will be parking in the shopping center parking lot. Overall it's a good hotel to stay at for your money. I would recommend it to others going to Disney.

• Stayed January 2014
Sean L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
We thank you for your long term business, your review and for recommending our hotel to travelers going to Disney. We hope you will again return to stay with us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lake Buena Vista on your next visit to the Orlando Disney area.

Sean Lower

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
Port of Spain, Trinidad
Reviewed 28 March 2014

This hotel was ideally located, the staff was friendly, there was free Wi-Fi, a great breakfast (included) with a wide variety to choose from and free parking . It was close to Downtown Disney and lots of places/restaurants to eat. The hotel is very new and modern and the rooms spacious. They even have a extra sink and mirror outside of the bathroom which I thought was very convenient, especially when sharing a room. They have a shuttle to the Disney Parks, which I didn't use, but which would have been convenient to persons not wishing to drive. I would highly recommend staying here if you need a clean, comfortable place to stay on a trip to Disney or Orlando at an affordable price.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
The extra sink is a nice feature in many of our rooms that is especially appreciated by families. Our great location provides close proximity to Downtown Disney, many restaurants, shopping options and all the Walt Disney parks. We thank you for your review and for recommending our hotel. We hope you and your family will return to visit the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott hotel in Lake Buena Vista on a future visit to the Orlando Walt Disney World area.

Arlington, Virginia
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I recently check-in to the Fairfield Inn this past week, on March 16th. When my boyfriend an I arrived the woman at the desk, Vanessa took the time to see if our room was ready. Lucky us it was. As Vanessa was checking us in she even took the time to make small talk with us. She was very nice. Then on are way out to dinner we stopped back by to chat some more. I work in a hotel in D.C. and no one is ever usually this pleasant. I was very impressed. She also mentioned the commentary breakfast in the mornings and how good it was and boy was she right. The eggs where awesome!

The rooms were clean and neat. During my first night I woke up to an alarm and I called down to desk and he sounded very busy but he made sure to have someone took off the alarm for me in the next room. The bed was very comfortable, and the sheets were bright white and clean.

I put a three on the location only because it is not in walked distance from anything, you would definitely need to rent a car, which is what me and my boyfriend ended up doing the second day. I also put a three on room service because during my stay I didn't have any but since the breakfast was so good I can't image it being anything less than a three.

When I was checking out I couldn't get my boarding pass to print on the computers they had in their lobby so I asked woman at the desk and she able to print out my boarding pass for me.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone. :)

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Sean L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
We thank you for your review, for choosing to stay at our hotel and most importantly for your kind words about Vanessa. Our delicious complimentary hot breakfast provides a great start to the day. We hope you will return to stay with us again at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lake Buena Vista on a future visit to the Orlando Disney area.

Endwell, New York
Reviewed 18 March 2014

My friend and I stayed here for three nights in early March when we visited Walt Disney World. Great value, extensive breakfast, free wifi, friendly staff, clean rooms. Located less than ten minutes from Downtown Disney, fifteen minutes to the Disney parks. Refrigerator in room, supermarket less than half mile away. Perfect off-site location. The money we saved by staying here made it possible for us to see a performance of Cirque du Soleil and take a behind the scenes guided tour of Animal Kingdom! They have a shuttle to the parks but we drove instead because the schedule did not match ours. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Ellen B
Sean L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Our excellent location combined with the great value for the money is the reason so many people choose to stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott hotel in Lake Buena Vista. We thank you for staying at our beautiful hotel and for the review you shared with other travelers. We are pleased to hear you will definitely return to the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott hotel in Lake Buena Vista on a future visit to the Orlando Walt Disney World area.

Seoul, Seoul, South Korea
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Stayed here with my husband when we were dating and we were very happy with our experience. We had no kids but we are kids at heart so don't we count? LOL. We went to the parks so this was just a place to shower and rest but we had no problems with this hotel. Mind you, we stayed back in 2011, but I randomly found this on a search and would consider going again. I think this is a great hotel if you have a family, are on a budget, and want to escape the mouse for a few hours at the end of the night. It's pretty close to the parks, the pool isn't spectacular but chances are your kids won't notice or care. There isn't an in hotel restaurant, but there are plenty of places to eat nearby. I would note this place def. worth the value!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Amy H
Sean L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
We thank you for your review and the comment about the great value our hotel offers. Our complimentary items such as our hot breakfast, WIFI, parking, business center, game room and scheduled shuttle service to the Walt Disney theme parks all combine to make our hotel a great value. We are pleased to hear you would consider a return trip to stay with us again at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lake Buena Vista on a future visit to the Orlando Disney area.

Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed 12 March 2014

This hotel provides clean and well-appointed rooms, and the family suites are perfect for a couple with one or two kids. Not sure what some of the previous reviews are talking about - there is ample parking close to the hotel entrance, especially behind the businesses. It takes 15 minutes to get to Universal, and the Disney parks are just minutes away. Also, Downtown Disney can be accessed without getting on the highway. Lots of food options near the hotel, and the free breakfast was good. Sure, breakfast was crowded, but everyone was pleasant. The staff is exceptional at this hotel: polite, helpful, and witty (in a courteous way). You can save money and have greater freedom over your vacation plans if you stay here rather than at a Disney resort (and we have done both). While not a resort, this is a step up from most hotels.

1 Thank bravesfan39
Sean L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, 13 March 2014
We thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and for sharing your review with other travelers. The family suites you mention are very popular among families with younger children thanks to the separate area for the kids complete with bunk beds, PS3 gaming system and Panasonic 32” flat screen LCD TV. We hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you and your family back again to stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott hotel in the Orlando Lake Buena Vista Walt Disney area.

Sunrise, Florida
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I stayed here this weekend with my family and had a great stay. It is a very clean hotel. The room was great; beds very comfortable, flat screen TV with more channels than in most hotels. The clerk asked what floor I wanted when I checked in which is rare. We had breakfast when they started serving at 6:30 am and there were plenty of seats but we did notice it got crowded later on. We were able to find parking but can see how others may have issues being that the hotel is adjacent to a shopping center. The location was perfect, very close to Disney and restaurants. I liked that the hotel had a "home theater" with DVD player and "game room". Never seen that before in a hotel. Definitely considering staying at this hotel again in the future.

1 Thank Jessica R
Sean L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
Our game room offers four of the PlayStation 3’s and an X-Box 360 with Kinect gaming system, all connected to large flat screen TV’s. In the Toddler Room located next to this area, we have a flat screen TV and Blu-ray player and this room is connected to the Home Theater room which also has a flat screen TV, Blu-ray player as well as a small library of books. These areas are perfect for hours of fun or relaxation, providing something for everyone during their visit to our hotel. We are pleased to hear you are definitely considering staying with us again at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lake Buena Vista on a future visit to the Orlando Disney area. We thank you for your review and for sharing this information with other travelers.