“Always a great stay”

Ranked #11 of 338 Hotels in Orlando
Miami, Florida
“Always a great stay”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

First off I came into town one night ahead of my scheduled arrival, and didnt have anywhere to stay. Front desk personnel greeted me and I let them know of the situation, they immediately checked availability and confirmed they had a room available. They even honored my discounted rate which I had reserved my original dates. The breakfast was great as usual, and the morning staff was extremely friendly. The room was clean, and the beds were great!! the pillows are a bit too soft for me, but for those that like the really light soft type pillows, then these are for you. Overall, friendly staff, clean rooms, great bed, and free hot breakfast!!! Not a bad price either!!!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Peggy V, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We strive to provide exceptional guest service. Glad you got to enjoy our comfy beds and complimentary breakfast! We also provide complimentary Wi-Fi, and have a guest laundry facility. We hope you will come visit us again on your next trip to Orlando!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (337)
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Sarasota
Reviewed 16 November 2013

This was our second stay at this hotel. We stayed at the Hampton Inn last night as a "pit stop" on our drive home from Charleston. It was late, and we hadn't made a reservation, so we went to the Hampton Inn since we had stayed here 3 years ago and were pleased with it then. They renovated the hotel about a year ago and it looks great. They have the best "free" breakfast of all the hotels we've stayed at. We were able to get a great rate and were glad they had availability. We will definitely stay here again. The rates are very reasonable.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Heidi C
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I’m so glad you got to see the before and after of our hotel renovations! We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Orlando!
westbury, United States
Reviewed 15 November 2013

friendly and helpful front desk. Complimentary breakfast is amazing... full buffet included!! Clean and nice size rooms and free WiFi was great, too. This hotel is my first choice next time I'm making the trip to Orlando.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for reviewing our hotel! I’m delighted to hear you enjoyed our hot complimentary breakfast in the morning! We look forward to your future stay!
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I was attending a three-day conference at a large convention hotel nearby, but since I live in Orlando, my company will not pay for me to stay at the hotel. I live about 30 miles from this part of Orlando, so I looked for a less expensive hotel option so I did not have to commute back and forth for the three-days. This hotel was 2.5 miles away from the convention hotel. It was the perfect choice! I stayed here from November 13 - 15, 2013. My rate was $89.00 per night + tax = $200.25 for two nights.

Room -

I was assigned a room with two-double beds on the 5th floor (highest floor at the hotel) and away from the elevator. The room was comfortable and a nice size. A microwave, 37" LCD flat screen television, small refrigerator, and a small coffee maker came in the room. The bed linens and pillows were nice for a Hampton Inn. The bathroom itself was well-appointed and spacious. The shower water temperature got very hot and it had an adjustable shower head massager. The air conditioner made the room very cold, which I love!

Service -

Service was authentic and friendly. The girl that checked me in was quick, articulate, professional, and had a welcoming personality. I was in my room for about a half hour when I received a phone call from the front desk asking me if the quality of the room was ok. Nice personal touch.

Hotel Information -

Interior hallways and a modern lobby. Great, convenient location. Clean. Free Parking. Free high-speed internet access in the room. The internet speed was adequate. Free local phone calls. Free hot breakfast buffet. The hotel also has an on-site business center, fitness center, and outdoor swimming pool. Elevator is very slow.

Area near Hotel -

The hotel sits on a quiet, tree-lined street just off of the main busy thoroughfare that runs in front of the entrance to Downtown Disney. It is very close to many national chains such as: Pizza Hut, Chevys, Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Waffle House, Bahama Breeze, Golden Corral, Carrabbas, BJ's Brewhouse, Applebee's, Uno Chicago Grill, Joe's Crab Shack, Steak 'n Shake, Chili's, Sweet Tomatoes, Taco Bell, TGI Friday's, Romano's Macaroni Grill, Shoney's, Firehouse Subs, Moe's Southwest Grill, Fuddruckers, Sea Dog Brewing Company Pub, CiCi's Pizza, McDonald's, Burger King, Perkins, Hooters, IHOP, Subway, Qdoba, Walgreens, and CVS. There are also many ethnic and independent eateries nearby as well and a 24-hour Gooding's Supermarket with Liquor Store.

Overall, my short stay here was a pleasant one. If your travels bring you to Orlando and you want to stay near Disney, this Hampton Inn would be a great choice!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank UCFKnightsFan
Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor! You did an excellent job describing our amenities, location, and service!! If your work travels bring you back to our side of town, we hope you will stay with us again!
Lawrence, KS
Reviewed 14 November 2013

If you want to save a great deal of money and still have a wonderful Disney experience, stay at this Hampton instead of in the parks. The rooms are very affordable (we booked ours for $89/night) and come with quality mattresses, clean rooms, quiet hallways, a friendly staff, free 7PM cookies - and best of all, that wonderful Hampton breakfast spread. Each morning we had Mickey-shaped waffles, bananas, yogurt, juice, cereal - used that free breakfast to help fuel our day at the parks. They have a bus that picks you up & returns you to & from the parks - another complimentary service - in addition you can buy tickets right in the lobby for the exact same price as Disney online - with the benefit of not waiting in line once at the parks. Whenever we travel (6-8x/year) we stay at a Hampton Hotel & have yet to have a bad experience.

2 Thank CrisPJ
Thank you for writing about our hotel on Trip Advisor! I’m excited to hear you enjoyed our property while in town for your Disney vacation! You can’t go wrong with our hot complimentary breakfast and complimentary shuttle to get your Disney day started! We hope you will stay with us again on your next Disney vacation!
Gaffney, United States
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Hotel was of the same standards all other Hamptons have. The elevator had only one operating this was trying but not enough to rate this one low as everything else was good. Breakfast was consistant with all Hamtons and room was also. We were well satisfied with the hotel. Staff was friendly and fast check in and depart. No issues with anything. We only use Hampton's and we would recommend this hotel.

Columbus, United States
Reviewed 13 November 2013

The smoke detectors went off in all the rooms at 4:00 a.m. Guests left their rooms and went out to the parking lot. No reps from the hotel came out to inform the guests as to what was going on, the only person to finally come out and offer knowledge was the desk clerk. She stated that the fire marshal had to come and check out the rooms, before anyone could return to their room. This occurred about an hour after we vacated the hotel. She did bring coffee out.. One lady from a foreign country I spoke with was crying she was so scared .I assured her it was nothing serious. Other guests did not even take the time to use the bathroom. I feel the managers should have gotten themselves out of bed and immediately come to the hotel to assure and inform their guests as to what was going on. We were outside for almost 2 hours. Luckily it was warm.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple