Hotel is in a great location, easy access right off the highway and right between Disney and Universal Studios, plus the outlet mall is nearby. My only complaint was that there was no safe in the room and the room was a little tired, needed some minor TLC. But overall this is great choice while in Orlando.
Things to note:
- Staff were all very nice
- Wi -Fi worked well throughout the entire hotel
- Pool area was nice and they had towels down there so you didn't have to bring one
- Breakfast is included and it was quite good, they had a nice selection and the breakfast area was nice.
- Parking is free, and there were plenty of spots available
- Grocery store and plenty of restaurants nearbyMore
- Free Wifi