3,517 results
All reviewsmickey wafflesfront deskpalm parkwaydisney parksfree breakfastthe breakfast areagreat hotelbreakfast staffnear disneylake buena vistaclean roomsbreakfast was excellenthot breakfastfresh fruitdisney tripdefinitely stay here againshuttle service
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Always happy with the quality and value of the Hampton Inn. Addtionally, this is well located next to disney world. Just be forwarned, my GPS took me to the back entrance for the employees of the Magic Kingdom from here; not the main entrance.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Bjorn B
Peggy V, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We do have a complimentary Disney shuttle that runs to the 4 major Disney theme parks. We also will be more than happy to look up any directions for you if you ever have any issues with your GPS. We hope you will stay with us again on your next Disney vacation!

Reviewed 6 December 2013

Upon arrival I was greeted with a warm welcome. The front desk clerk (Katelyn) ask me was I there on vacation. I told her no I was visiting a sick relative. Later that evening I got a knock at the door, and someone brought up a hand written card by Katelyn, wishing me and my family the best. I was very touch by that.
The hotel is within walking distance to restaurants like the Olive Garden, IHOP, and Denny's. The property is easy to get to. They have a full hot breakfast menu, with several waffle makers. This place is only a few minutes from Downtown Disney.
Whenever I'm in that area visiting or vacationing, this will be the place for me. Thanks again to the very friendly staff of the Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vista Orlando. You guys were great, especially Katelyn.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Boris d
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Close to WDW and some off WDW shopping (outlets/restaurants/grocery). Typical Hampton Inn. Consistent. Only problem, the fitted sheets kept coming off the mattress, this seems to be a theme lately at Hampton Inns and very frustrating. It's a fine place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Ellesor826
Reviewed 4 December 2013

We are regular visitors at WDW. Because it cost half the price of a WDW moderate resort we have added another visit each year. And you can still get a Mickey Waffle!! Driving to each park from this hotel is less time than the WDW buses from any resort. Great value with a great location.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank David H
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Will stay here again. Enjoyed the Mickey waffles the best, too fun. Nice pool area and hot tub, fresh baked cookies too! Perfect location for the theme parks. Rooms were very nice. Very nice modern decor in the lobby too.

• Stayed: November 2013