“Vacation to MGM Hollywood Studio Park”

Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista
Ranked #9 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 12 December 2013

This was a great Hampton Inn to stay in and the staff was wonderful I can say thank you enough it's always good to have a wonderful hotel to come back to after a long day at the park. The visit was one of the better trips we've had. Again Thank you for everything you did for us. Sherry

Room Tip: Our room was on the ground floor which was the best for our family.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Peggy V, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2013

Hello Sherry, thank you so much for providing us feedback on Trip Advisor! I’m delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to see you again on your next trip to Orlando!

Reviewed 11 December 2013

The staff was attentive and very nice. The bathroom had an odor that could have been freshened up. The floor lamp shade was in disrepair and should be replaced. Breakfast food was pretty much tasteless. Otherwise the room was acceptable.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Patricia E

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on Trip Advisor! I apologize the room was not up to your standards. I have spoken with our Maintenance and Housekeeping staff to make sure these issues are taken care of. I hope you will stay with us again!

Reviewed 10 December 2013

Stayed here for a night before transferring to a Disney property.

Great service, like I have come to expect from a Hampton Inn. Room was clean, but starting to show a little wear and tear. The curtains were stained, and the woodwork was a bit chipped.

Bed was comfortable, Hotel was remarkably quiet, and the room was clean. The breakfast was awesome, better then I had at a hotel that was 250 dollars more expensive per night.

1  Thank Anthony G

Thank you for writing a review about Hampton Inn LBV on Trip Advisor! I’m glad you got a chance to enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast in the morning! We hope you will stay with us again on your next Orlando vacation!

Reviewed 8 December 2013

Getting to the hotel on 12/6 Friday night was a bit of a challenge with all the traffic (it was unexpected by us, evan as Floridians). But the hotel staff was friendly, the room was very comfy, the bed and comforter were awesome, the breakfast was great - and it kept us till lunchtime. Being so close to Downtown Disney and Hotel Plaza Boulevard was the BEST part!!! Close yet far enough away! We will definitely stay again!

Room Tip: We asked for a room away from the pool and an upper floor. Great for us!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Doreen F

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on Trip Advisor! We are located in a great location near Downtown Disney on a quiet road. I’m sorry to hear you got stuck in the Disney rush hour traffic! Glad you enjoyed our fresh, clean, and comfy beds! We look forward to seeing you again on your next vacation!

Reviewed 8 December 2013

Wonderful clean and friendly. In a high priced market this hotel is a bargain. Katelyn and the rest of staff were pleasant ,helpful ,and did a great job of running a first rate hotel. And the waffles are better than the ones in the Magic Kingdom

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Kathy G

Thank you for providing us feedback on Trip Advisor! I will be sure to share your kind words with Katelyn and the rest of our staff. Glad you enjoyed our complimentary Mickey Mouse waffles in the morning! Hope you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 8 December 2013

Always happy with the quality and value of the Hampton Inn. Addtionally, this is well located next to disney world. Just be forwarned, my GPS took me to the back entrance for the employees of the Magic Kingdom from here; not the main entrance.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Bjorn B

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We do have a complimentary Disney shuttle that runs to the 4 major Disney theme parks. We also will be more than happy to look up any directions for you if you ever have any issues with your GPS. We hope you will stay with us again on your next Disney vacation!

Reviewed 6 December 2013

Upon arrival I was greeted with a warm welcome. The front desk clerk (Katelyn) ask me was I there on vacation. I told her no I was visiting a sick relative. Later that evening I got a knock at the door, and someone brought up a hand written card by Katelyn, wishing me and my family the best. I was very touch by that.
The hotel is within walking distance to restaurants like the Olive Garden, IHOP, and Denny's. The property is easy to get to. They have a full hot breakfast menu, with several waffle makers. This place is only a few minutes from Downtown Disney.
Whenever I'm in that area visiting or vacationing, this will be the place for me. Thanks again to the very friendly staff of the Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vista Orlando. You guys were great, especially Katelyn.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business