Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
3,338 results
All reviewsmickey wafflesfront deskpalm parkwaydisney parksgreat hotelfree breakfastthe breakfast areabreakfast staffnear disneylake buena vistaclean roomsbreakfast was excellenthot breakfastfresh fruitdisney tripdefinitely stay here againeach morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 December 2013

We stayed at this hotel while waiting for our reservation at the Disney Hilton.While not as close to Downtown disney as the Hilton (about a mile away)we actually enjoyed this hotel better.The room was nicer,the staff friendlier ,and the included breakfast was great.There were affordable restaurants within a short distance.If they had the same amenities like early Disney hours like the Hilton I would recommend this hotel over the Hilton.There was free parking,and while the base rate was higher than the hilton overall it was less expensive to stay there.

Room Tip: Join the hilton honors program.which allows you to elect room preferences.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bluebaron17
Peggy V, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor! I’m delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We do offer complimentary hot breakfast, Disney shuttle, and Wi-Fi to all guests. We hope you will stay with us again for your next Disney vacation!

Reviewed 17 December 2013

We enjoyed staying here and will use this hotel again in the future when going to Orlando. It was easy to find and there is lots of parking. We couldn't hear any noise from the hallway in our room and it was nice having a fridge and microwave right in the room. The room was spotless also!

• Stayed: December 2013
Peggy V, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on Trip Advisor! We are located on nice quiet street just minutes from Disney, SeaWorld, and Universal Studios. I’m delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to your return!

Reviewed 15 December 2013

I stayed at the Hampton Inn LBV on November 26th for one night with my 8 year old and 16 year old. Upon check in, the front desk professionals were A-1. I was greeted with a smile and the young lady confirmed my reservation and thanked me for being a Hilton Honors member. She confirmed also that I had booked a free night with my points and congratulated me. Really? The hotel was clean and inviting. The free cookies were all gone by the time we checked in but the 24 hour coffee was a plus for me and the coffee was really good. Our room was clean. There was nothing to complain about as far as the cleanliness and the beds were comfortable. There was a note to say that not only the linens but the duvets were washed for every new stay. Everything in the bathroom was clean with nothing to complain about. The carpet was clean. Flat screen t.v., nice desk and chairs. Just a nice place to stay. I have no complaints. The free wifi was great. The free breakfast was good. This Hampton Inn quickly became one of my favorites in the area. The check out experience was just as good as the check in experience as far as the front desk professionals are concerned. I was even invited to write a review on Trip Advisor. I let them know that as a member of the Trip Advisor community, there was no doubt that I would write a review. This is a fantastic hotel with 5 star customer service. Thanks for a great stay. I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Karena1stof4

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor! I’m glad you enjoyed our guest service and amenities! We strive to provide exceptional guest service to make each guest’s stay a memorable one! We look forward to seeing you again on your next Orlando vacation!

Reviewed 13 December 2013

Great all around. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Wonderful location; near all the parks. Free breakfast everyday!! There's a small gym and a pool/hot tub. The staff is wonderful; extremely helpful and go above and beyond for their guests! Refuse to stay anywhere else. Will be back next year for sure!

• Stayed: December 2013

Thank you for taking a moment to review our hotel on Trip Advisor! I’m glad you enjoyed our comfortable rooms, great location, gym, pool/hot tub, and our complimentary hot breakfast! We also offer complimentary Wi-Fi and complimentary Disney shuttle to the 4 major Disney Parks. We look forward to seeing you next year!

Reviewed 12 December 2013

This was a great Hampton Inn to stay in and the staff was wonderful I can say thank you enough it's always good to have a wonderful hotel to come back to after a long day at the park. The visit was one of the better trips we've had. Again Thank you for everything you did for us. Sherry

Room Tip: Our room was on the ground floor which was the best for our family.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Peggy V, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2013

Hello Sherry, thank you so much for providing us feedback on Trip Advisor! I’m delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to see you again on your next trip to Orlando!